Should i be thatprecise in counting calories? (Read the thread)

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
There are some producs who have a difference, not all the eggs/apples are the same size, some breads have different calories etc... Should i be that precise?

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
I lost the final stubborn 10 pounds by weighing food and being precise. Apples have too much sugar, only have raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, kiwis, and sweet potatoes. Frozen fruit is already weighed if you eat the whole bag, you don't have to weigh a baked potato or sweet potato every time as long as they look about the same size as when you weighed them the first time.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Don't bother, gymcelling doesn't work.

Don't bother, gymcelling doesn't work.
I need it to overcompensate my face
I lost the final stubborn 10 pounds by weighing food and being precise. Apples have too much sugar, only have raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, kiwis, and sweet potatoes. Frozen fruit is already weighed if you eat the whole bag, you don't have to weigh a baked potato or sweet potato every time as long as they look about the same size as when you weighed them the first time.
What if i sometimes get food from different companies? Some oatmeal are 330 while others are 360, does i need to change my calculations every time?

If you are in a deficit of 250, it does help. If you are in a deficit of 500 it’s not as important but if you want to guesstimate, always be conservative.

What if i sometimes get food from different companies? Some oatmeal are 330 while others are 360, does i need to change my calculations every time?
Exactly, it doesn't work. No compensation for face or dick.

You don't need to be precise counting calories. Estimates will do.

Solution
As precise as you can be. Can't be 100% perfect for every egg, piece of fruit, etc.

• +1
in your case I'd say yes because you've been trying to lose fat for months on end without making any significant progress.

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
in your case I'd say yes because you've been trying to lose fat for months on end without making any significant progress.
Bro i lost 7 kilos, Not being lean doesn't mean i didn't lose weight, I'm bulking rn

If you are in a deficit of 250, it does help. If you are in a deficit of 500 it’s not as important but if you want to guesstimate, always be conservative.
I'm talking about bulking

Even 100 kcal difference is huge so I would weigh my food

• +1

Oatmeal is a grain that will make you fat because it has too many carbs, even without sugar. I'd skip the oats and replace them with berries and potatoes for carbs. But if you will have them anyway, 20 calories isn't a big difference.