Should i bother with surgery if i am already above average looking ?

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Firstly dont say no pics no care. I think i am already above average looking and very nt but i am definitely not a chad/chadlite. I have two failo really roman nose if you consider it a failo and shit infraorbitals with very slight nct like Jason Mamoa. If i fix these will my life be better really ? Also i dont like idea of surgery tbh it make me feel like a loser. Please be mature tbh i am very confused and insecure about this.

no pics no care

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 2729, UglyGod360 and 10 others
yes all improvement is great, dont be obssessed with it but when u got the stacks just do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 12344
Nor worth imo, should first stick to lower bf or any other softmax

• +1
Nor worth imo, should first stick to lower bf or any other softmax
I am already 15 bf with 73 kg 180-183 cm i am cutting to 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
depends whats your goal in life. are you ok being the average joe that has to betabuxx all his life just for a becky, or do you want to become a mogger that all the girls get wet for and bang stacies every week. its your choice tbh. and surgerymaxxing is not guaranteed u need a good base to ascend + luck.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 12344
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Depends depends. We need pics. 'Above average' is most of the time just ego inflation and a vague explanation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Germania and Deleted member 12344
Anyway i think eyes are really important, if you can fix them at least.
Otherwise, it's good improving ourself, but if you feel ok with yourself, and u have not trouble with girls, i don't think it is necessary.

We cant say anything about your life

• +1
Depends depends. We need pics. 'Above average' is most of the time just ego inflation and a vague explanation
Well i know guys are delusional about their looks but i had attention from girls always all of them were average looking though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
depends whats your goal in life. are you ok being the average joe that has to betabuxx all his life just for a becky, or do you want to become a mogger that all the girls get wet for and bang stacies every week. its your choice tbh. and surgerymaxxing is not guaranteed u need a good base to ascend + luck.
I dont have a goal tbh my goal was having a perfect education and i made it mostly

Anyway i think eyes are really important, if you can fix them at least.
Otherwise, it's good improving ourself, but if you feel ok with yourself, and u have not trouble with girls, i don't think it is necessary.

We cant say anything about your life
I am thinking about getting almond eye surgery and it is pretty cheap but still it barely matters

I am thinking about getting almond eye surgery and it is pretty cheap but still it barely matters
almond eye is cheap? It's minimum like 15k (at least getting it from taban)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
almond eye is cheap? It's minimum like 15k (at least getting it from taban)
It is just 1500 lira here (1 lira= like 0.125 dolar lol)

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
almond eye is cheap? It's minimum like
Checked again and it is 1500 you can have a awesome holiday and fully looksmax in turkey with 15k dolar/euro lol

It’s all up to you. How badly do you want to be better looking? If you don’t care or you’re happy with your appearance don’t do anything. I can already get girls the way I am but I will do everything I can to look better. I want to mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 7419
dude are you fucking serious ?? the plane ticket from azerbaijan costs as much as that jfl. which surgeon is this?
20210520 233816

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Yes order everything on the menu:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP