Should I break up with my GF if she refuses to have sex with me?

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
I have been seeing this girl for about 2 1/2 months and we've been on probably a dozen dates. My friend told me she was a little shy when it came to sex so I waited until the 5th date out before I invited her over, we had been really vibing this whole time but she said not tonight as it's too late. That was totally fine but now we are coming up on 3 months and whenever I bring up if she wants to come over she always has an excuse. (She loves with parents and I have my own place so hers is out of the question) She even stayed the night after a night out with friends and we were making out but she said she was too tired and drunk so we just went to sleep. She is always really excited to see me and is always making plans or sharing date ideas but the sex is the one thing missing. I know she has her anxiety issues I'm trying to be conscious of that but still be open about what my needs are in a relationship.

It seems like it's more important to me than it is to her, I see it as a way to bring our relationship and connection to the next level. I don't want to end things and make it seem like that's all I care about but I really think this is gonna be an ongoing issue for us and I don't want to be the guy who's always nagging her for it.

I've brought it up enough times where she knows where I stand and she said she feels bad which obviously is not what im trying to make her feel like. I just feel stuck. If I be patient and we have sex and we aren't compatible and it's not working then I'll seem like someone who was just waiting for her to sleep with me before I left.

How do I approach this in a considerate way that also takes care of my own needs?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Gonthar, Kater Maxxing and 2 others
how old are you? btw it's over for the relationship unless she's a muslim

• So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie
She cheating on you bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 30857 and cutie_pie
Obviously
Isn’t that the only reason to date a chick jfl at your life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 30857, Clown Show and 1 other person
I have been seeing this girl for about 2 1/2 months and we've been on probably a dozen dates. My friend told me she was a little shy when it came to sex so I waited until the 5th date out before I invited her over, we had been really vibing this whole time but she said not tonight as it's too late. That was totally fine but now we are coming up on 3 months and whenever I bring up if she wants to come over she always has an excuse. (She loves with parents and I have my own place so hers is out of the question) She even stayed the night after a night out with friends and we were making out but she said she was too tired and drunk so we just went to sleep. She is always really excited to see me and is always making plans or sharing date ideas but the sex is the one thing missing. I know she has her anxiety issues I'm trying to be conscious of that but still be open about what my needs are in a relationship.

It seems like it's more important to me than it is to her, I see it as a way to bring our relationship and connection to the next level. I don't want to end things and make it seem like that's all I care about but I really think this is gonna be an ongoing issue for us and I don't want to be the guy who's always nagging her for it.

I've brought it up enough times where she knows where I stand and she said she feels bad which obviously is not what im trying to make her feel like. I just feel stuck. If I be patient and we have sex and we aren't compatible and it's not working then I'll seem like someone who was just waiting for her to sleep with me before I left.

How do I approach this in a considerate way that also takes care of my own needs?
yeah tbh, if u arent getting sex from a girl ur rlly no different from a betabux. Giving her time and energy, maybe money just to get nothing in return. Also relationships without sex will die 99% of the time. Sex is essential af. Unless your a low t nigga who doesnt need sex just move on, or even just keep her for the emotional support and fuck other bitches. Also i wouldnt recommend kissing her shes probably sucking some other dude off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaelpilled21, niqfan625, Deleted member 30857 and 1 other person
how old are you? btw it's over for the relationship unless she's a muslim
We’re in our 30s
She cheating on you bro
You think? I keep seeing saved dick pics on her photo roll but it’s probably nothing.
Obviously
Isn’t that the only reason to date a chick jfl at your life
She lets me hit it cuddlestyle sometimes.
yeah tbh, if u arent getting sex from a girl ur rlly no different from a betabux. Giving her time and energy, maybe money just to get nothing in return. Also relationships without sex will die 99% of the time. Sex is essential af. Unless your a low t nigga who doesnt need sex just move on, or even just keep her for the emotional support and fuck other bitches. Also i wouldnt recommend kissing her shes probably sucking some other dude off
Thanks bhai. You’re right I’ll hurt her tonight

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
We’re in our 30s

You think? I keep seeing saved dick pics on her photo roll but it’s probably nothing.

She lets me hit it cuddlestyle sometimes.

Thanks bhai. You’re right I’ll hurt her tonight
yeah im a emotional guy too and i need relationships. Sometimes i date a girl and keep her around but i smash some side chicks

• Love it
She is cucking you and you should break up with her unless you have a fetish for being cucked

• So Sad
yeah im a emotional guy too and i need relationships. Sometimes i date a girl and keep her around but i smash some side chicks
Low t wimp

• So Sad
You are getting cucked.

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 30857
Didn’t read but if you’re dating a girl like this in the first place she is probably your only source of potential pussy so you have no choice but to stay.

• JFL
is she a virgin? Would she make chad wait? Usually only low value men need to wait that long, but I don't know your situation. Ask yourself some questions though, especially if you always pay for everything. She might see you as a meal ticket

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 30857

Is this a reddit copypasta?

• Hmm...