Should I bs?if so, for how long everyday

S

subhuman333iqmaxx

Iron
Joined
Jun 23, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
3
I’m 41 backwards, is it cope?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: justtrynalookgood
Bro what do I do to make my bones grow besides pinning bc I can’t afford that rn
so number one why did you say "41 backwards" thats just stupid bro like :feelswat:

also yeah bonesmashing is cope and a lookism
 
  • +1
Reactions: negative
Bro what do I do to make my bones grow besides pinning bc I can’t afford that rn
just practice healthy habits ig.

workout and sleep as much as you can, and eat.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChoppedArab

Similar threads

mm_oohz
Replies
1
Views
46
mm_oohz
mm_oohz
G
Replies
3
Views
37
dddlalal
dddlalal
cashxarti
Replies
1
Views
65
NorthceI
NorthceI
maxio011
Replies
6
Views
74
quickaddwarrior1
quickaddwarrior1
flav_01
Replies
2
Views
62
flav_01
flav_01

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 1533
Back
Top