Should i bulk or cut?

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I started a deca durabolin cycle, if i bulk 10 weeks I can get some serious gains but also gain more fat (right now i am at 18% approx) but if i lean down i will look shredded but with much less size and the cycle wont be as effective seen as de a durabolin is a bulking steroid.
@PseudoMaxxer @flippasav @Orc @MaestheticMaso

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
If i get lean i will look like my avi but with less muscle if i bulk i will get fatter but with huge muscles

I started a deca durabolin cycle, if i bulk 10 weeks I can get some serious gains but also gain more fat (right now i am at 18% approx) but if i lean down i will look shredded but with much less size and the cycle wont be as effective seen as de a durabolin is a bulking steroid.
@PseudoMaxxer @flippasav @Orc @MaestheticMaso
Bulk then if you already started the cycle

@the BULL @forevergymcelling

Bulk rn but cutting when it turns March is a must to look amazing by summer

Bulk rn but cutting when it turns March is a must to look amazing by summer
Rn is summer and everyone is on vacations here so foids are hanging and looking for partnera but i guess i need to bulk up to take advabtage of the cycle lol, 10 weeks of deca ans the i will cut

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Rn is summer and everyone is on vacations here so foids are hanging and looking for partnera but i guess i need to bulk up to take advabtage of the cycle lol, 10 weeks of deca ans the i will cut
Forgot about you living near the equator lol
Lean bulk is the best option in my opinion it just sounds right

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Its such a mogger look to be shredded even with not much muscle, but if i get bigger and then cut it will mog even more, delayed gratification

I'll never bulk again. All the fat is stored in my face

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
you're avi is sexy af no homo

bulk then cut brodie

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and ConfusedBolivian