Should i bulk up?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Screenshot 20211019 225942 Gallery
i am kinda small atm , would be retarded if i cutted more, so starting a 3k kcal bulk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 7224 and 2 others
Good idea

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14774, Lars and 1 other person
Mirin change. I remember you were a twink with 0 muscle now you have a base. Btw what's that on your chest

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Can you post your bulking diet?
I just eat 1kg of quark a day its like a sort of unripe cheese with 90 grams of protein and than i just eat to fill the 3k calories

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11963, Prettyboy and 2 others
yes get fat so i can clap your cheeks :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Deleted member 7224 and 3 others
Mirin change. I remember you were a twink with 0 muscle now you have a base. Btw what's that on your chest
Some acne rn i started to use ashwaganda and boron so that change my t a little bit so my body reacts fast on hormone changes i am also on retin a again since yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Elvisandreaa and 3 others
I just eat 1kg of quark a day its like a sort of unripe cheese with 90 grams of protein and than i just eat to fill the 3k calories
I remember you eating quark on cutting diet as well

You must like quark:)

thoughts on eating raw muscle and organ meat and drinking raw eggs?
seems like a good way to get every macro and micro at the same time
sv3rige style

@lutte and @Indiana Evans will recommend

• +1
You should get a tan

• +1
Whats your weight and height? 3k seems a lot, because you look around 70kg. I would guess you need 2500calories to bulk up.
How many steps are you doing a day?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Lars and Deleted member 3828
Whats your weight and height? 3k seems a lot, because you look around 70kg. I would guess you need 2500calories to bulk up.
How many steps are you doing a day?
around 71KG and 185cm and my tdee is 2,045 and i do like 5-8k steps daily and also fitness so i will burn like 500 calories with that combined better gain a little bit more than gaining too low muscle , kinda lost motivation when i didnt gain alot on 2700

Last edited:
You should get a tan
Yeah i should but i hopped on retin a again so cant tan facially only using a faketan but will go away fast so i think i am going on retin a in the winters and injecting melanotan in the summers

you'd look better if you had more lean mass yea. bulking and getting fat is part of the process sadly.

what is your daily looksmax routine, you look much better than last time I saw u

• +1
you'd look better if you had more lean mass yea. bulking and getting fat is part of the process sadly.

what is your daily looksmax routine, you look much better than last time I saw u
nothing special rn hahaha

i just pickedup a skincare routine again with retin-a because i was getting acne again

i take , cod liver oil pill , vitamine c and D , and zinc in the morning

at night i take magnesium , boron and ashwaganda

and i go atleast 4 times a week to the gym try to go 6 times a week (PPL) and now i am going to bulk and embrace the bulky face for the meantime it is an investment for the future :)

No its ok OP.

• +1
nothing special rn hahaha

i just pickedup a skincare routine again with retin-a because i was getting acne again

i take , cod liver oil pill , vitamine c and D , and zinc in the morning

at night i take magnesium , boron and ashwaganda

and i go atleast 4 times a week to the gym try to go 6 times a week (PPL) and now i am going to bulk and embrace the bulky face for the meantime it is an investment for the future :)
hmm are u still young and going through puberty? because it seems like ur whole face changed. or u just morphed JFL

• +1
Not gonna lie you’d look much better with more lean mass, so bulking is the way to go, just don’t get bloated :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Lars
hmm are u still young and going through puberty? because it seems like ur whole face changed. or u just morphed JFL
do you mean the photo i posted in the mirror? here is the video of the screenshot :)

Not gonna lie you’d look much better with more lean mass, so bulking is the way to go, just don’t get bloated :feelsautistic:
aah fuck it need to embrace the bloat for the comming 5 months :what:

Yes definetly bulk up

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Lars
Ur eyebrows crazy. Boutta hop on oral min (for hair) but hopefully my brows get real dense

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Lars
you should get protein and creatine. always do 10 min light cardio after workouts. you can take glucose after heavy workouts too. caffeine 200mg everyday. the thing with bulking is that many people start eating shit. thats so bad...be constant dont go some time for bulk than again on a cut than again on a bulk. be constant. you can eat meat fish oysters liver etc..dont start eating shit just to complete your calories. you should do fasting 1 day every week and btw dont eat too much protein than your body can absorb.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and Lars
I don't know how else to explain this to u but I would work on tryna make ur face look less uncanny. Rn it looks like the harmony slider for ur face is set all the way to 0

• +1
u should maintain the same bodyfat and just lift tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lars, JackHanma and sly shinkai
Lean bulk / maingain, use steroids if you get impatient but don't do a dirty bulk, its not for people like you.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and Lars
Bro all that fucking dairy must be causing the acne

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11963, sly shinkai and 1 other person
I don't know how else to explain this to u but I would work on tryna make ur face look less uncanny. Rn it looks like the harmony slider for ur face is set all the way to 0
Hahahaah how can i work on my face

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
you should get protein and creatine. always do 10 min light cardio after workouts. you can take glucose after heavy workouts too. caffeine 200mg everyday. the thing with bulking is that many people start eating shit. thats so bad...be constant dont go some time for bulk than again on a cut than again on a bulk. be constant. you can eat meat fish oysters liver etc..dont start eating shit just to complete your calories. you should do fasting 1 day every week and btw dont eat too much protein than your body can absorb.
I am going to eat healthy to get to 3k calories i also move alot to get to school and i also do -200 while lifting so 3k aint alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and sly shinkai
View attachment 1373519 i am kinda small atm , would be retarded if i cutted more, so starting a 3k kcal bulk
Don’t cut and don’t bulk. That’s retarded steroid User knowledge from Ooga Ooga time. Those were the times body building was truly for retards. They thought I eat a lot I get big a lot. That it was actually the steroids making them big didnt cross their mind. Well on steroids that shit might be actually useful since your body can make use of much more Protein synethsis but that’s besides the Point.

Do never bulk and cut as a natural. Just maingain.

the reason is simple. If you bulk and then cut you will feel and most importantly look like shit 90% of the process.

when you maingain you will look better and feel better every single day, bit by bit.

the end result after 3 months is the same tho. So as you can der bulking and cutting ist just giga retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Lars and sly shinkai
Don’t cut and don’t bulk. That’s retarded steroid User knowledge from Ooga Ooga time. Those were the times body building was truly for retards. They thought I eat a lot I get big a lot. That it was actually the steroids making them big didnt cross their mind. Well on steroids that shit might be actually useful since your body can make use of much more Protein synethsis but that’s besides the Point.

Do never bulk and cut as a natural. Just maingain.

the reason is simple. If you bulk and then cut you will feel and most importantly look like shit 90% of the process.

when you maingain you will look better and feel better every single day, bit by bit.

the end result after 3 months is the same tho. So as you can der bulking and cutting ist just giga retarded.
maingain is eating at maintenance right or slightly above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and justadude
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, sly shinkai and justadude
How dont you vomit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and Lars
How dont you vomit
hahaha it is just greek yoghurt but kinda more thicking i put some flavour drops from myprotein and it legit taste nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
maingain is eating at maintenance right or slightly above
Yes. Around your caloric requirements. If you are chubby you can even Go in a slight caloric Deficit and gain muscle since the energy stored in your fat will be used.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and Lars
Yes. Around your caloric requirements. If you are chubby you can even Go in a slight caloric Deficit and gain muscle since the energy stored in your fat will be used.
and how do i know i am progessing bodywise? i was also maingaining this summer but didnt see alot of difference so lost motivation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and one job away
and how do i know i am progessing bodywise? i was also maingaining this summer but didnt see alot of difference so lost motivation
Like. I am genetically very blessed so idk if I’m a good example for this but to me it was literally all about hitting the gym consistently. I didn’t bother much about what I ate or how I trained. I just pushed myself and eat when I was hungry and people asked me if I did roids soon after.

i never cared about all the bs YouTubers say about nutrition, clean eating or perfect rep execution.

I think it barely matters. Like I shit on all of those things and had an insane physique within a year while partying every weekend.

so if you ain’t seeing the changes when Training and eating enough protein then no magic exercise or no magic chicken breast will make you fitnes model tier. I ate like 120-150g protein max cuz my body can’t handle more.

So if you ain’t seeing changes you just gotta hop on roids is my take.
Building muscle simply is a process that takes time there is no way around it. But I wouldn’t risk losing hair for a good body

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest, sly shinkai and Lars
hahaha it is just greek yoghurt but kinda more thicking i put some flavour drops from myprotein and it legit taste nice
I wouldnt be able to handle it. My appetite is shit and I hate eating, thats the reason why I cant gain weight. If I eat too much, I always vomit

• +1
Like. I am genetically very blessed so idk if I’m a good example for this but to me it was literally all about hitting the gym consistently. I didn’t bother much about what I ate or how I trained. I just pushed myself and eat when I was hungry and people asked me if I did roids soon after.

i never cared about all the bs YouTubers say about nutrition, clean eating or perfect rep execution.

I think it barely matters. Like I shit on all of those things and had an insane physique within a year while partying every weekend.

so if you ain’t seeing the changes when Training and eating enough protein then no magic exercise or no magic chicken breast will make you fitnes model tier. I ate like 120-150g protein max cuz my body can’t handle more.

So if you ain’t seeing changes you just gotta hop on roids is my take.
Building muscle simply is a process that takes time there is no way around it. But I wouldn’t risk losing hair for a good body
Would you say he's under 15 percent bodyfat?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Would you say he's under 15 percent bodyfat?
Don’t know and don’t care. He looks shit in terms of body. Who cares about a number.

Looking at him I wouldn’t advise him to go into a deficit that’s for sure. But he also isn’t skinny so he doesn’t need to gain weight. He seems to be In that sweet spot of simply needing to eat his required amount and he will get results.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Don’t know and don’t care. He looks shit in terms of body. Who cares about a number.

Looking at him I wouldn’t advise him to go into a deficit that’s for sure. But he also isn’t skinny so he doesn’t need to gain weight. He seems to be In that sweet spot of simply needing to eat his required amount and he will get results.
Depends on his goal if his goal is to be 190 pounds and lean he would need to go in a very small surplus i guess thats called maintain but if his goal was just try to stay the same weight but overall look better i would stay at matince and lift

Depends on his goal if his goal is to be 190 pounds and lean he would need to go in a very small surplus i guess thats called maintain but if his goal was just try to stay the same weight but overall look better i would stay at matince and lift
Im assuming his goal is to look as good as possible.

Obviously I don’t give him advice on how to become a fat pig ???

Obviously if he wants to be 190 pounds but lean he will need a small surplus to gain weight. How do you expect to go from 150 to 190? And eat at matinnce. If he goes from 150-190 but stay the same bodyfat that's called mainagaining

Some people gain 20 pounds of bodyweight within 2 years without gaining fat. That's called maingain

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Obviously if he wants to be 190 pounds but lean he will need a small surplus to gain weight. How do you expect to go from 150 to 190? And eat at matinnce. If he goes from 150-190 but stay the same bodyfat that's called mainagaining
It doesn’t matter what your goal is. As a Natural you don’t benefit from mass bulking as it is portrayed. It’s less and less portrayed as that but the best for a natural is simply to est around your caloric needs. No matter the goal. If you want to slim down you need to eat a bit less if you want to gain weight you eat slightly more. If you can’t decide what’s better you simply eat what you require. Not more or less. You can’t be exact to the tee anyways.
I would advise Lars to eat around his needs. Aka when he is hungry. And stay away from sweets since they make you hungry so your brain can’t accurately calculate when to be hungry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
It doesn’t matter what your goal is. As a Natural you don’t benefit from mass bulking as it is portrayed. It’s less and less portrayed as that but the best for a natural is simply to est around your caloric needs. No matter the goal. If you want to slim down you need to eat a bit less if you want to gain weight you eat slightly more. If you can’t decide what’s better you simply eat what you require. Not more or less. You can’t be exact to the tee anyways.
I would advise Lars to eat around his needs. Aka when he is hungry. And stay away from sweets since they make you hungry so your brain can’t accurately calculate when to be hungry.
Yea I never said extreme bulking is a good idea. You will just get fat. If you want to gain muscle weight just eat slightly more calories. If you want to cut eat slightly less. Cutting too fast and too aggressive is not a good idea. You will most Likley loose muscle and have low energy if you do. But I agree with you here. Sorry if I misunderstood you