should i buy a multivitamin or buy each supplement individually ( Supplement stack )

FwDelta

FwDelta

Iron
Here are my supplements i plan on taking tell me what i should add and give me supplement suggestions Im 15 and i wanna gain height and be healthy overall

Vitamin D3
Magnesium Bisglycinate
Vitamin k2 mk7
Chelated Zinc
Vitamin B12
Vitamin B1
Vitamin C
Ashwaganda
Gaba
omega 3 fishoil

most multivitamins are dogshit, underdosed, not tested, and they add heavy metals to them, the only genuinely good mv's I found where from thorne, they're expensive but the dosages are goated, and they get tested often, if you are gonna get one go on reddit and look for discount codes they're very easy to find

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Here are my supplements i plan on taking tell me what i should add and give me supplement suggestions Im 15 and i wanna gain height and be healthy overall

Vitamin D3
Magnesium Bisglycinate
Vitamin k2 mk7
Chelated Zinc
Vitamin B12
Vitamin B1
Vitamin C
Ashwaganda
Gaba
omega 3 fishoil
goyslop aint gonna make u healthy

most multivitamins are dogshit, underdosed, not tested, and they add heavy metals to them, the only genuinely good mv's I found where from thorne, they're expensive but the dosages are goated, and they get tested often, if you are gonna get one go on reddit and look for discount codes they're very easy to find
that means you're buying from dogshit brands. life extension has good multivitamins.

• +1
Reactions: FwDelta
thx bro i got u

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
that means you're buying from dogshit brands. life extension has good multivitamins.
thorne is the only one from my research that gets properly tested, but buy/do whatever u want

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Spend 100 dollars on an overpriced vitamin like Amnesia, i wouldn't take zinc in any significant amounts if you aren't balancing with Copper though and take a b-complex thta has all the b vitamins instead of specific ones. Vitamin c again is weird, most tablets you find are kinda shitty.

payday is soon ill have some money its good ill buy it
obviously do your own research, don't buy/do something just because a retard on the internet said so, but thorne is rlly good tho.

If you eat a proper diet, you don't need to supplement all these vitamins. Only D3/K2 if you live in a country without sun most of the year like UK.

I think buying a natural or organic multivitamin is a good idea

thorne is the only one from my research that gets properly tested, but buy/do whatever u want
idk about thorne but LE also does. theyre expensive but i still buy even the most simple vitamins from them to not get an out of potency shit pill with cheaper brands

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
obviously do your own research, don't buy/do something just because a retard on the internet said so, but thorne is rlly good tho.
i need recommendations and im too lazy to research thats why im on here to ask yall

idk about thorne but LE also does. theyre expensive but i still buy even the most simple vitamins from them to not get an out of potency shit pill with cheaper brands
could be dude, not sure, also look into finding discount codes on reddit, they often have like 15-35% off for supplements n shit

• Love it
Reactions: JCaesar