Should I buy a Nintendo Switch

Kamui

Kamui

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
Should I use the good boy points that my wife’s bull gave to me to purchase a Nintendo Switch lite?

It’s only $180

I really wanna play Bayonetta 2 and 3 but they’re not avalible on PC or PlayStation 5 sadly

IMG 2132

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Only if you recreate this

IMG 5459

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, RAMU KAKA, Pikabro and 4 others
Not worth it if you have station

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HitAndRun
Kids' console

The lite is dogshit get the normal one or none

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I thought it was only on Nintendo

Idk how to emulate
No need to waste on a Nintendo, either buy from steam or just pirate

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, the BULL and Kamui
IMG 6036

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Kamui
How old r u?

18 about to be 19
Yeah I’m 19 in about 3 months, no I would save up for a ps5 if you haven’t got one already

Yeah I’m 19 in about 3 months, no I would save up for a ps5 if you haven’t got one already
I already have a ps5 I’ve had it since Christmas

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
Wait for Switch 2 and Mario Galaxy 3

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Gonthar
Shit man I need to use my switch more ngl

Should I use the good boy points that my wife’s bull gave to me to purchase a Nintendo Switch lite?

It’s only $180

I really wanna play Bayonetta 2 and 3 but they’re not avalible on PC or PlayStation 5 sadly

View attachment 2752924
I have one never opened if u still want to buy one

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
every urkcel needs a switch and smash

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Buying consoles is a huge scam, just buy a pc for the same price and emulate the switch. :feelsyay:

pussy ass nigga

It’s only $180

View attachment 2752924
Get a steam deck and download a switch emu and pirate those games

It’s only $180

View attachment 2752924
Nintendo is gonna go bankrupt very soon, kids no longer play Nintendo games like Mario/zelda etc all they play is Fortnite/cod/rainbow6/cs etc, Nintendo is basically making kid games for an adult audience, console gaming as a whole will die off very soon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and Pikabro
Nintendo is gonna go bankrupt very soon, kids no longer play Nintendo games like Mario/zelda etc all they play is Fortnite/cod/rainbow6/cs etc, Nintendo is basically making kid games for an adult audience, console gaming as a whole will die off very soon
Autism

Console gaming will never die off as that’s where the overwhelming majority of people play games, ask anyone what system they own most people will either say Xbox or PlayStation, not their PC/laptop

People who play exclusively on PC are a minority

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Autism

Console gaming will never die off as that’s where the overwhelming majority of people play games, ask anyone what system they own most people will either say Xbox or PlayStation, not their PC/laptop

People who play exclusively on PC are a minority
Not true at all, more and more young zoomers are buying “gaming pcs” all the shit that zoomers play is on pc now anyways, like I said Nintendo will die off first but Xbox/ps will have a longer life before it dies off, but it is inevitable that they will, mobile gaming will also become even better and more widespread (it already is the biggest gaming platform) once the specs get better, iOS allows sideloading, soon you’ll be able to play gta 5 on your phone

Not true at all, more and more young zoomers are buying “gaming pcs” all the shit that zoomers play is on pc now anyways, like I said Nintendo will die off first but Xbox/ps will have a longer life before it dies off, but it is inevitable that they will, mobile gaming will also become even better and more widespread (it already is the biggest gaming platform) once the specs get better, iOS allows sideloading, soon you’ll be able to play gta 5 on your phone
Ye I see where you’re coming from but gaming on consoles will never not be the non-dominate form of gaming since it is way more easily accessible and it will always be what people think of first when they think of video games

Obviously certain games are far superior on PC such as FPS games due to the amount of customization and higher skill ceiling than console but the overwhelming majority of niggas that play video games are just casuals

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212