Should I change my sleeping schedule because when I am in looksmax everyone is sleeping

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I thought this site has users from all over the world because similarweb says...

But not many people are on this forum when I am awake so I am planning on stay awake for 24 hours so I can change my schedule and I will be able to interact with more users here.

Is this dumb?

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 2403
why fuck ur health for looksmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kingcel32, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
why fuck ur health for looksmax

This site is the only social interaction that I have. I never even played online video games so I never even had online interaction.

I guess it is weird that this is a need for me? It is very important in my life right now.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8608, incel194012940 and 3 others
I prefer this time range (from now until around 5 hours) than later even though there are twice the number of users later on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 2403
I prefer this time range (from now until around 5 hours) than later even though there are twice the number of users on later on
im from samoa and agree

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sibience and Matthias8272
What a nigga

• +1
Reactions: sibience
I prefer this time range (from now until around 5 hours) than later even though there are twice the number of users later on

I can't believe it but I feel lonely on an incel site... very over for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Matthias8272
Eh no point in trying to make friendships here they will all move on eventually when their life improves, just come here for information, content and dopamine when the bell lights up

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and sibience
you can always go ahead and annoy @8PSLcel @Erik-Jón @inferiorpispot234 and @WannabeJock they are very non judgmental

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
you can always go ahead and annoy @8PSLcel @Erik-Jón @inferiorpispot234 and @WannabeJock they are very non judgmental

I interact with 8pslcel and erikjon a lot XD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger
Im on 18 hours a day. I interact with everyone tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, StrangerDanger and sibience
I thought this site has users from all over the world because similarweb says...

View attachment 1719056

But not many people are on this forum when I am awake so I am planning on stay awake for 24 hours so I can change my schedule and I will be able to interact with more users here.

Is this dumb?
From what I've seen you can choose one of three time zones - Burgerland, UK, or Paki/India, basically depends which group you want to talk to

So basically USA or UK time lol

• +1

View attachment 1719056

Is this dumb?
You're not the dumbest person alive, but you better hope he doesn't die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, sibience and incel194012940
Togo😂😂😂wtf

• JFL