Should I continue to get the lefort 2 with andreishchev?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Wini managed to persuade him to give me lefort 2 and bsso, genioplasty the whole shit. However when I looked at his reviews I wasn't thrilled I was quite shocked he'd have like 5 stars then a 1 stars.

Could i send a better surgeon like Birbe what Andrei said and send the ct etc to convert the surgeon or should I take the risk with a worse surgeon. Itd not an urgent rush I've got about 3 years till I'm allowed to get it.

Jfl ask this question in 2,5 years
I don't wanna spend all my eggs in one basket and pwruaade him to get MLF3 and he just fuck me over hahaha

there are a lot of botched results online. you should always aim for the best surgeon you could afford, be careful and understand aesthetics before making final decision.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, WillVisitGandy, Nosecel and 1 other person
there are a lot of botched results online. you should always aim for the best surgeon you could afford, be careful and understand aesthetics before making final decision.
Thanks for the serious response. The way I see it is that there will be good surgeons who never botch but they night bot be willing to take the risk of higher LF that's the rabbit hole in stuck in for now

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I don't wanna spend all my eggs in one basket and pwruaade him to get MLF3 and he just fuck me over hahaha
He will not give lefort 3 jfl, don't even think about it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
He will not give lefort 3 jfl, don't even think about it
Lol ik, lucky to even get lefort 2. I'm thinking imonats can ascend me the rest of the way cuz I don't even wanna risk LF3

Wini managed to persuade him to give me lefort 2 and bsso, genioplasty the whole shit. However when I looked at his reviews I wasn't thrilled I was quite shocked he'd have like 5 stars then a 1 stars.

Could i send a better surgeon like Birbe what Andrei said and send the ct etc to convert the surgeon or should I take the risk with a worse surgeon. Itd not an urgent rush I've got about 3 years till I'm allowed to get it.
I think you should tbh. And take many before after pics so we can see how effective lf2 for ascending.

How expensive is it btw ?

• +1
Isn't Lefort 2 really risky though ? Do you mind sending me a PM of your face bro ?

• +1
I think you should tbh. And take many before after pics so we can see how effective lf2 for ascending.

How expensive is it btw ?
15k,i know I won't ascend from lefort 2 alone. I'll need rhinoplasty, eye area, and implants. That's just surgical. I'll post my whole. Ascension though!
Isn't Lefort 2 really risky though ? Do you mind sending me a PM of your face bro ?
I'd rather not lmao. Also idk know how safe it is. If. You could find out I'd appreciate it