got.daim
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2024
- Posts
- 22,356
- Reputation
- 45,420
Thoughts?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I like graphics like this so I would say yes
SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN LS T-SHIRT — ENFANTS RICHES DÉPRIMÉS
THREE-QUARTER LENGTH SLEEVE CREWNECK T-SHIRT MADE OF HEAVY WEIGHT COTTON JERSEY. BOXY, OVERSIZED FIT. PRINTED ARTWORK AT FRONT, BACK & SLEEVES. SINGLE STITCH HEM AT WAIST & SLEEVES. SIGNATURE VINTAGE WASH PROCESS. MADE IN THE USA.www.enfantsrichesdeprimes.com
It's like 900 bucks or smth, I'm going to drop a band on it
Prolly going to buy some elevator shoesSOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN LS T-SHIRT — ENFANTS RICHES DÉPRIMÉS
THREE-QUARTER LENGTH SLEEVE CREWNECK T-SHIRT MADE OF HEAVY WEIGHT COTTON JERSEY. BOXY, OVERSIZED FIT. PRINTED ARTWORK AT FRONT, BACK & SLEEVES. SINGLE STITCH HEM AT WAIST & SLEEVES. SIGNATURE VINTAGE WASH PROCESS. MADE IN THE USA.www.enfantsrichesdeprimes.com
It's like 900 bucks or smth, I'm going to drop a band on it
What recs do you have, I have 3 bands to waste on clothes rnOk I rescind my comment, for 900 bucks ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Find a fake version of it, ERD isn't even top quality for the price
What do you wearThis is what I imagine @WonkyChin186 would wear
examples of what isIt’s not aesthetic at all
y
This is what I imagine @WonkyChin186 would wear
What are the pants