Should I cut all sodium if I want to be de bloated?

rarityrs

rarityrs

Iron
I've heard that sodium makes you bloated? What's are the best food to debloat you

• +1
Reactions: MasterMan
Yo dumbass if I search up is stage 4 cancer good google will say hell yeah! You don't have stage 5 so it's good as fuck!
Yeah I can tell you are a low iq faggot, on top of that you cant even use the search function on here too.

Retarded greycels like you ask questions like this every single day, just go through the countless similar threads and you'll find your answer fag!

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Axii
Yeah I can tell you are a low iq faggot, on top of that you cant even use the search function on here too.

Retarded greycels like you ask questions like this every single day, just go through the countless similar threads and you'll find your answer fag!

I could buy your family

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666

why the avi change

I fucked with black micky mouse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and N1666