• Yes - cos sam hyde said

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • No - bcos future slays (cope)

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
I've been going back and forth thinking about it. Im a fucking introverted recluse that is to fucking aspie for anything "normie" (I sound like a fucking retard). You know what I mean. Should I just bite the bullet and get rid of that shit. Then I'm also thinking bu-but amnesia. I'm not a fucking Chad though I don't have any business having social media. Fucking christ. C'mon boys should I just say fuck it and just watch deep fried memes on instagram. I'm thinking I might do it. God.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 6723 and HighIQcel
Plz reply bois. I need sweet reacts to feel whole again.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6380
Delete it and don't use it if sub high tier normie

Delete it and don't use it if sub high tier normie
Yeh but follow artist and creative in an alt. Or strict fucking based forums only.

Yeh but follow artist and creative in an alt. Or strict fucking based forums only.
Solid reason ngl.

I have empty insta acc where I follow surgeons/ cosmetologists who inject fillers and daydream that one day I get it done.

You should delete everything, this site included.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 1400, Arkantos and 1 other person
Deleted fb in 2013, only have IG and better to pick up anyway.

just distance yourself from society theory

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Delete. Either she takes your number or not. If a girl asks for your snap or insta then you already lost. She will only use it to get more followers and validation. Too much mind games.

straight up whatsapp number or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5891
Delete. Either she takes your number or not. If a girl asks for your snap or insta then you already lost. She will only use it to get more followers and validation. Too much mind games.

straight up whatsapp number or not.
Depends tbh
If she doesn't give you her number first it just means you aren't good looking enough
For her

Therefore there are two possibilities
1.) she will check your social status and if she deems you are high value you have a chance

2.) like you said only following whoring

Yeah but it is also a redflag for vapid whores. I was rejected because I didn't have instagram, I told her I use snapchat. She wasn't having snapchat. I think she might have just been obessed with instagram because she had over 5 followers

keep ur socials, good for networking

I've been going back and forth thinking about it. Im a fucking introverted recluse that is to fucking aspie for anything "normie" (I sound like a fucking retard). You know what I mean. Should I just bite the bullet and get rid of that shit. Then I'm also thinking bu-but amnesia. I'm not a fucking Chad though I don't have any business having social media. Fucking christ. C'mon boys should I just say fuck it and just watch deep fried memes on instagram. I'm thinking I might do it. God.

I did it when I decided to head back into my old industry. Didn't want anything I said in the past to haunt me in the future. But I'll be the first to admit that social media has been an addiction for me in the past. I did struggle with it a lot years ago until I made a change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Even if you have little followers, I’d say keep them. They are important for NT-maxxing if you ever plan on that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113