iblame_unknown
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 7
- Reputation
- 0
I'm 16 years old, my face is swollen and I have localized fat in my abdomen. What should I really do? Deficit or Surplus?I heard that deficits harm growth.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Bruh if youre fat youre in a surplus - if youre bloated thats jst a health issue, putting the fork down or stop eating salt crystals isnt gonna stop your growth gains bro bro - and also, my advice from personal experience, lean is law, i used to think i was the shit for being big and being able to bench hella, looking back i jst looked chubbyI'm 16 years old, my face is swollen and I have localized fat in my abdomen. What should I really do? Deficit or Surplus?I heard that deficits harm growth.
Holy, I would be that person who is skinny in the arms and legs, but I have the belly of an elderly german alcoholic.Cara, se você está gordo, está em superávit calórico. Se está inchado, é só um problema de saúde. Parar de comer ou de consumir sal não vai impedir seu ganho de massa muscular, mano. E, falando por experiência própria, o segredo é ser magro. Eu me achava o máximo por ser grande e levantar muito peso no supino, mas olhando para trás, eu só parecia gordinho.
Damn so just skinny fat?Holy, I would be that person who is skinny in the arms and legs, but I have the belly of an elderly german alcoholic.
YesDamn so just skinny fat?
Won't this hinder my growth?Go on a deficit but only by about 250 cals and the fat will burn off accordingly
Whats ur weight/height?
5'9 and 50kgWhats ur weight/heigh and 50kg
Yea thats highkey victim weight, dont deficit, do you lift? If not, def start and just main gain - weight will distribute better over time, id honestly say go on a surplus but i dont want you eating tubs of icecreaming and gaining no muscle just fat lmao5'9 and 50kg
I used to train about two years ago, but now I'm sedentarySim, esse é o peso ideal para quem está de castigo. Não faça déficit calórico, você malha? Se não, comece agora e foque no ganho de massa - o peso vai se distribuir melhor com o tempo. Sinceramente, eu diria para você entrar em superávit calórico, mas não quero que você coma potes de sorvete e ganhe gordura sem ganhar músculo, rsrs.
Medically or just bummaxxingI used to train about two years ago, but now I'm sedentary
lmao, bummaxxing is lawMedically or just bummaxxing