Debloat

Astronobeat

Astronobeat

Iron
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
15
whats the best interval for running/cardio for fat on face, im 48kg 5'4 and other than my maxilla i still feel chubby on my face for some reason. to combat this is it better to do long distance runs or short distance runs? or maybe is it time spent or calories spent?
 
Solution
N
If you are trying to lose fat I would do long distance zone 2 but still do some HIIT because there are a lot of benefits and the setting on the treadmill for the long distance I would do 3.3 speed on 15 incline and then for the HIIT cardio I would do 1 min interval max sprints.
If you are trying to lose fat I would do long distance zone 2 but still do some HIIT because there are a lot of benefits and the setting on the treadmill for the long distance I would do 3.3 speed on 15 incline and then for the HIIT cardio I would do 1 min interval max sprints.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Astronobeat
Solution

Similar threads

idkbee
Replies
8
Views
42
idkbee
idkbee
SherrifHope
Replies
9
Views
31
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
StoicAscension
Replies
11
Views
57
StoicAscension
StoicAscension
skool
Replies
10
Views
55
skool
skool
larp3212
Replies
11
Views
78
AleksandR12
AleksandR12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top