Should i escalate?

X

xit

Kraken
so basically i have been looking beautiful lately due to skin, hair and posture/jut maxxing. girls have been staring and acting extra submissive around me

there is this 34 yr old cute brunette at my job who has given legit iois for months (constantly giggling at me, staring at my profile, calling me strong even tho im skinny as fk, saying she loved walking with me)

the other day i saw her for the first time in like a month (different shifts). as she was leaving she said a general bye to everyone and started walking off. I didnt really respond. Right before she reached the door she turned around and yelled across the room: "bye xit!!! its been forever ( :" with a hqnp smile. this was so unnecessary, like she was thirsty for my attention, the girl next to me even looked like she thought it was strange. she has to be into me man, im the prettyboy of the place, idk what to do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Ritalincel
HOLY SHIT JUST JUMP IN AND SWIM WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
07F669C9 31B0 43AE BC1C 37707B6D0172

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xit and Overjetcel299
so basically i have been looking beautiful lately due to skin, hair and posture/jut maxxing. girls have been staring and acting extra submissive around me

there is this 34 yr old cute brunette at my job who has given legit iois for months (constantly giggling at me, staring at my profile, calling me strong even tho im skinny as fk, saying she loved walking with me)

the other day i saw her for the first time in like a month (different shifts). as she was leaving she said a general bye to everyone and started walking off. I didnt really respond. Right before she reached the door she turned around and yelled across the room: "bye xit!!! its been forever ( :" with a hqnp smile. this was so unnecessary, like she was thirsty for my attention, the girl next to me even looked like she thought it was strange. she has to be into me man, im the prettyboy of the place, idk what to do
this fucking site has me thinking thats 80

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Petsmart, Deleted member 71 and 1 other person
Yes, go for it. Holy shit ioi was obvious. Only problem is do you wanna eat where you shit?

• +1
Reactions: xit
cope, you won't do shit

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice, Petsmart and Effortless
Shoot your shot.

Best thing that could happen is you get laid with a hag.

Worst thing that could happen is that it gets awkward at your job.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf, xit and Petsmart
idk how. only idea i have is texting her shes cute but thats too dangerous cause i never text her
whats the worst thing that could happen?

Just take it slow buddyboyo

Text her and just talk to her via text and you'll know if she's interested if she texts you back. You don't need to be so forward.

It's possible to get rejected subtlely

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Just take it slow buddyboyo

Text her and just talk to her via text and you'll know if she's interested if she texts you back. You don't need to be so forward.
theres nothing to say. she literally texted me once like 2 months ago

theres nothing to say. she literally texted me once like 2 months ago
Talk about anything if she's interested she'll probably make enough effort to keep something going on text and then you can ask her out after that.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and xit
shes not a hag 😡

yes its ridiculous. she looks amazing and has the energy/look of a teenager. muh white women age like milk

rejection and she tells everyone at work

This is what is wrong with a lot of you. It doesn't matter how good you look because when you see a chance you won't take it anyway, instead of straight up talking or escalating things you come on here and ask questions. Boggles my fucking mind.

do it you 21 year old virgin slayer

She doesn’t deserve young chadlite cock

• JFL
Reactions: xit
Go for her dude

Invite her for an orgy with everyone at your job