Should I even bother studying?

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,269
Reputation
34,183
I go my final high school exams starting in a week or two

But I already go offered a course into uni that I wanted

And it’s guaranteed

So even if I completely shit the fan on this exams it doesn’t matter

So should I just ldar and not give a fuck

What would u do
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Thodian and polarpop
Dont show up
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
no school is useless
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Just do good enough
Dont drain urself
But still look over shi
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Yes you should try your hardest. Always challenge yourself to do better
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

VohnnyBoy
Replies
4
Views
32
IronMike
IronMike
ImIsaac
Replies
10
Views
64
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
KS_sub1
Replies
1
Views
15
greylurker
greylurker
abolishstake
Replies
3
Views
18
simematic
simematic
specimen1
Replies
4
Views
52
iblamemath
iblamemath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top