Should I even bother with tinder?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
almost 21yo virgin jfl. Previously no matches on tinder at all (no shadow banned). Can I get some decent amount of matches if I take NT photos?

Attachments

• VID20220606122847.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, SLA, mortis and 1 other person
Yes you can just take proper photos, selfies works only for chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905 and aBetterMii
I don't believe u get no matches if that's true
Yes you can just take proper photos, selfies works only for chads
If you need professional photos to get matches, you're finished.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 19896 and 3 others

cope even chads get decent photos (not pro like averagejoe needs but still taken from someone else in a good location good pose etc.)
what chances do normal ppl have with selfies when even chads try hard and jestermax??

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 18840
You have such a projected philtrum and lower maxilla damn

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
and yes OP you shouldn't consider Tinder to get laid. unless you get a gazillion of matches, even if you get like 300 you're only gonna meet 2-3 and probably the ugliest of the stack. not worthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 16346
cope even chads get decent photos (not pro like averagejoe needs but still taken from someone else in a good location good pose etc.)
what chances do normal ppl have with selfies when even chads try hard and jestermax??
He's just a narcissist faggot so he likes to look the best he can. If you look good you'll do really good even with the shittiest bathroom pictures. Sure you'll get more with better pics but you should do very well with aspie basement photos

and yes OP you shouldn't consider Tinder to get laid. unless you get a gazillion of matches, even if you get like 300 you're only gonna meet 2-3 and probably the ugliest of the stack. not worthy
I got 30 matches in a week last time lmao.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You can meet decent looking girls that are looking for ltrs on tinder if youre normie (still very unlikely tho) but truly useless for hookups yh

• +1

I said proper photos not professional ones

• +1
He's just a narcissist faggot so he likes to look the best he can. If you look good you'll do really good even with the shittiest bathroom pictures. Sure you'll get more with better pics but you should do very well with aspie basement photos
you underestimate the fact that your pics should also tell a story. basement pics = no friends, no life, boring. surely some femcel / weirdo will swipe right but it's no use trying tinder like this.
I got 30 matches in a week last time lmao.
yeah that's not enough to work with it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 17244
this. It's a cope.

30 matches in 7 days. It's like over tbh
:(
I said proper photos not professional ones
One selfie in your room, one selfie in the bathroom mirror shirtless, one dick imprint picture, that's that I usually do. Maybe you can take a pic beside an expensive car too or an expensive place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, tyronelite and Deleted member 16346
One selfie in your room, one selfie in the bathroom mirror shirtless, one dick imprint picture, that's that I usually do. Maybe you can take a pic beside an expensive car too or an expensive place
prob you are tyrone or chad if you can pass with those

:(

Guess you are chad if you get high quality foids to match with you posting those pictures 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Guess you are chad if you get high quality foids to match with you posting those pictures 👍
No lmfao I'm black so it's just hundreds of beckies, and maybe a stacylite deathnic foid, over

No lmfao I'm black so it's just hundreds of beckies, and maybe a stacylite deathnic foid, over
if there is you on your avi, you are solid chadlite

tbh I consider locationmaxx and buy GOLD right away.

You should try tinder in somewhere like Japan or Korea. You will be giga slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
I only have selfies but usually in normal settings barely in my basement

Eye area bros on suicide watch
another lower third pill @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You should try tinder in somewhere like Japan or Korea. You will be giga slayer
fantastic. I have no time, no money and no circumstances to geomaxx out of Europe. I think about turkey or some shithole like bukarest in gipsyland

fantastic. I have no time, no money and no circumstances to geomaxx out of Europe. I think about turkey or some shithole like bukarest in gipsyland
Isn't there some way to set your tinder to another country? I thought about doing that but I'm too lazy

Whats ur ratio of dtf esp with dick and body pic ?

I only have selfies but usually in normal settings barely in my basement
and that's why you have normal chads results but not niko results. they think you're too narcy to have friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Without money in Bukarest no chance, either you are chad/chadlite there or money maxed

and that's why you have normal chads results but not niko results. they think you're too narcy to have friends
I unironically agree.
And smiling. I have a good smile but not as good as niko and you can’t smile in selfies taken by yourself, it needs to be natural.

nah it's over

i had 12 matches day 1 using selfies i made at home while being faar from ideal bf

i swiped on everything that isn't a whale and below ltb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
kurwa yak tu ne maesh matchi tu vrode norm vigladush 😕

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and Deleted member 17244
I unironically agree.
And smiling. I have a good smile but not as good as niko and you can’t smile in selfies taken by yourself, it needs to be natural.
you can edit that with faceapp at worst LOL uglysmile did it and his match rate skyrocketed . 2 pics in club / pub setting smiling 1 pic shirtless in pose and some other random pics doing some stuff + chad face and your profile will be god tier. ppl put effort to build their tinder

• Woah
Whats ur ratio of dtf esp with dick and body pic ?
I dont know specifically but it's pretty high. Like girls would really only match me to get fucked by a bbc. However it's not a good way to get a high quality gf even as a nigger. Even if the girl looks high quality being black is like a dating failo even if she wants to fuck lol. Alot of the DTF girls actually had 0 interest in dating me kek

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 18840
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 18840
almost 21yo virgin jfl. Previously no matches on tinder at all (no shadow banned). Can I get some decent amount of matches if I take NT photos?
I don’t think that long hair suits your look and vibe, maybe try an NT haircut. You’re a virgin so what do you have to lose?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18840
I dont know specifically but it's pretty high. Like girls would really only match me to get fucked by a bbc. However it's not a good way to get a high quality gf even as a nigger. Even if the girl looks high quality being black is like a dating failo even if she wants to fuck lol. Alot of the DTF girls actually had 0 interest in dating me kek
Shouldn't Canadian girls be pretty liberal. Have you tried Indian girls, a lot of them in Canada?

you can edit that with faceapp at worst LOL uglysmile did it and his match rate skyrocketed . 2 pics in club / pub setting smiling 1 pic shirtless in pose and some other random pics doing some stuff + chad face and your profile will be god tier. ppl put effort to build their tinder
Like unironically i just started gym and my bmi is 24. I genuinely don’t put effort tbh. I need to take things seriously

• +1
Shouldn't Canadian girls be pretty liberal. Have you tried Indian girls, a lot of them in Canada?
Liberal how? Most girls play hard to get unless they have some fetish or for chad.
I always unmatch when the girl is not dtf in first messages. Even if i don’t fuck i don’t want to talk to a girl that i’m not the best option.

Haven't tried them but it's pretty easy to land some pretty curries to smash. However, I probably have 0 chance as a gf especially if she's high quality because black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
His psl is too high to need social skills anyways, fuck roasties

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18840 and oatmeal
Nope, never will probably.
But but but its white boys sfcels dream to have girls only dtf.
And no get into relationship.
I unironically have more girls asking for ltr than hookup. Girls say i have super cute eyes. Its a whole vibe. But once they see me in 3d they usually wanna bang because you don’t see how much bones matter till u in irl.

I would never ltr any tinder hoe tho unless stacylite+ virgin.
Every girl who was decent looking so far had taken dick i talked to

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Blackgymmax
But but but its white boys sfcels dream to have girls only dtf.
And no get into relationship.
I unironically have more girls asking for ltr than hookup. Girls say i have super cute eyes. Its a whole vibe. But once they see me in 3d they usually wanna bang because you don’t see how much bones matter till u in irl.

I would never ltr any tinder hoe tho unless stacylite+ virgin.
Every girl who was decent looking so far had taken dick i talked to
You don't find a virgin in 2022

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, the BULL and Deleted member 18840