Should I even bother with tinder?

Do u smile in any pics? Girls wanna see u having fun and living life. This neutral expression makes u look like an aspie weirdo
no reason to smile in my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny. and BoneDensity
normie turkish guys making out with russian girls in alanya
Turkish guys are slayers because they're highly dimorfic, while slav have hideous featureless faces (and it's very debatable that their women look good, do you like nonexistent mandibles?).

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 18480
kurwa to miało być pytanie
Raczej Curry nie bedzie miał popyt. Pamiętam jak moja matka i inne Polskie dziewczyny powiedzieli ze curry mają najbrzydzszą karnacje. Wyglądają jak brudni i są najbrzydszi. Murzyne juz mają o duzo lepiej. Nie ma nic gorszego niz curry

Turkish guys are slayers because they're highly dimorfic, while slav have hideous featureless faces (and it's very debatable that their women look good, do you like nonexistent mandibles?).
You're true about Turkic dimorphic males. However, their women look like men often. A square face is a Turkish feature. Besides that Turkish women are very hairy.
Slav men aren't known for mogging facially but the women fog every other women.

All I know is that in the Netherlands MENA are seen as badboys and Testosteron mog other ethnicities... that is... until they encounter slav men. Just look at what happened at Badr Hari vs Wrzoszek.

You're true about Turkic dimorphic males. However, their women look like men often. A square face is a Turkish feature. Besides that Turkish women are very hairy.
Slav men aren't known for mogging facially but the women fog every other women.

All I know is that in the Netherlands MENA are seen as badboys and Testosteron mog other ethnicities... that is... until they encounter slav men. Just look at what happened at Badr Hari vs Wrzoszek.
Delusional. Slavcels both male and female are subhumans.
Ruski foid2

You're a strong HTN for sure, but Tinder and other dating apps are usually a lost cause for most men who aren't at least a strong chadlite. You can try it, but you're gonna need good pics and bio

You could do better with irlmaxxing than with Tinder.

slav have nonexistent mandibles? jfl at this cope. I've been getting mogged ed by dimorphic slavs, also by Ukrainien refugees. You wrote cope of the day. And slavs don't have long midfaces, it's really rarely seen in slavic countries. You know nothing so stop posting. I have midface like @eduardkoopman who is Dutch.

I have midface like @eduardkoopman who is Dutch.
not compareable midfaces much. tbh.
Your midface is more compact than mine. My midface is worse in length, horse-ish. yours moggs in that sense,
Side profile, my midface has quit alot more froward projection than yours though. My cheeckbones are quit strong, but have bad tilt. In forward growth my midface moggs bh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
not compareable midfaces much. tbh.
Your midface is more compact than mine. My midface is worse in length, horse-ish. yours moggs in that sense,
Side profile, my midface has quit alot more froward projection than yours though. My cheeckbones are quit strong, but have bad tilt. In forward growth my midface moggs bh
what do u rate me bro?

Nope, never will probably.
You don't look that low class imo. Dk why some are not into you for LTRs.

But yeah. You have some negative stereotypes working against you. You will need to meet women IRL and have things such as a career, non-degenerate friends to convince that them you are not some thug.

You don't look that low class imo. Dk why some are not into you for LTRs.

But yeah. You have some negative stereotypes working against you. You will need to meet women IRL and have things such as a career, non-degenerate friends to convince that them you are not some thug.
you pakichad could slay, I'm sure

rate my lower third. I think of getting genio 3-4mm to slightly fix my downward growth with some fillers on gonions. I doubt implants would be a good option since I'll look uncanny and overdone af. I plan to get a rhino aswell.

@Wallenberg @the BULL @StreegeReturn @volcelfatcel @politically correct @CristianT @randomvanish
I know guys worse looking than you with 9/10 looking girlfriends

I look at you and think:
- Get a decent haircut
- Grow a beard and style it properly
- Maybe and I mean it's not necessary, but you have quite a dominant nose relative to the rest of your face which draws the eyes away from your good features
- Hit the gym
- Maybe get some boss ass teeth, invisalign and use crest strips for whitening which are cheap as fuck