Should I even bother with tinder?

No, you will LTR.
Trust if i fill the urge to need a female i will just install tinder and bang a decent looking one then kick her out.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
polish girls are easy just approach irl JFL
nope, most people I know are virgins. Normies can't slay here. Jfl if you think Poland is like an India or Vietnam when it comes to slaying

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
nope, most people I know are virgins. Normies can't slay here. Jfl if you think Poland is like an India or Vietnam when it comes to slaying
polish girls that come to "study abroad" are all dtf idk how the dating scene is like over there

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, BoneDensity and Wallenberg
polish girls that come to "study abroad" are all dtf idk how the dating scene is like over there
yeah, with western chads, not slavic normies.

Im afraid of failure
You need to focus on this then.

Also getting an NT haircut doesn’t mean you fail, just do it and see if female attention is increased/decreased.

rate my lower third. I think of getting genio 3-4mm to slightly fix my downward growth with some fillers on gonions. I doubt implants would be a good option since I'll look uncanny and overdone af. I plan to get a rhino aswell.

@Wallenberg @the BULL @StreegeReturn @volcelfatcel @politically correct @CristianT @randomvanish

Attachments

• VID20220606140650.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Your lips look so dry and deformed tbh

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 17244
how many matches should I have in first 24h you think?
Depends on your pics and style tbh

But could go up to 100 in poland if you are lucky with good pics

Is your upper maxilla recessed or something? Also you got lucky with the eye color you mf.

Is your upper maxilla recessed or something? Also you got lucky with the eye color you mf.
no. More like lower maxilla is somewhat recessed due to slight underbite

You would make a fantastic tranny

rate my lower third. I think of getting genio 3-4mm to slightly fix my downward growth with some fillers on gonions. I doubt implants would be a good option since I'll look uncanny and overdone af. I plan to get a rhino aswell.

@Wallenberg @the BULL @StreegeReturn @volcelfatcel @politically correct @CristianT @randomvanish
Honestly go for it, every little bit makes a difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17244
Your lower lip looks very unhealthy.
Your (mid)face is too long - low t vertically overgrown slav.
Blue eyes are your best feature. But uee brings them down a bit. Not a big deal.
I don't think you need jawwork. Your don't look noticeably recessed and it won't help your midface.
Yes, tinder is not for you. But if you dye/style your eyebrows you can at least hope the eye area will carry you to an ltr with an ugly woman that you can meet irl.

It's ogre, buddy-boyo. ToiletcleaningintheUKmaxxing is the only way for you.

Janusz

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
how is your bite/teeth???

underbite 1mm
I aked, because I was wondering if your teeth.bite, cause it to move your lips foreward. Causing the lips to be pushed foreward to much.
If that si true.
Than that is is imo your biggest failo.
I hope you could than get it fixed through health or dentist insurenace. It's actually also important for maintaining of good teeth health. to have a good nromal bite

Underbite what is an underbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I aked, because I was wondering if your teeth.bite, cause it to move your lips foreward. Causing the lips to be pushed foreward to much.
If that si true.
Than that is is imo your biggest failo.
I hope you could than get it fixed through health or dentist insurenace. It's actually also important for maintaining of good teeth health. to have a good nromal bite

View attachment 1719449
idc. Lundgren has a similar forward lip and he is top tier Chad world has ever seen. My biggest failo is low fwhr with long midface

idc. Lundgren has a similar forward lip and he is top tier Chad world has ever seen. My biggest failo is low fwhr with long midface
Why are you hesitant about this factor, and correcting this bit factor for yourself??

by the way. he would look better with perfect/regular bite, still.

cz8oh6w7ggd21.gif

Why are you hesitant about this factor, and correcting this bit factor for yourself??

by the way. he would look better with perfect/regular bite, still.

cz8oh6w7ggd21.gif
i will get a bimax in 3-4 years. First need to ortho preparation

You're not bad looking. Tinder used to work a lot better but they have certainly changed the algorithms to be more punishing to the average, or even above average man, so that they can browbeat him into paying for premium.

Match Group operates their apps like a lineup to a club. Unless you pay, the bouncer won't let you in. You might be able to get the attention of some girls in the lineup with you, but the really attractive ones in the club aren't accessible unless 1. you pay or 2. you are in the top 1% of male attractiveness.

• +1
You're not bad looking. Tinder used to work a lot better but they have certainly changed the algorithms to be more punishing to the average, or even above average man, so that they can browbeat him into paying for premium.

Match Group operates their apps like a lineup to a club. Unless you pay, the bouncer won't let you in. You might be able to get the attention of some girls in the lineup with you, but the really attractive ones in the club aren't accessible unless 1. you pay or 2. you are in the top 1% of male attractiveness.
I'm gonna pay for tinder gold and will share results

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
almost 21yo virgin jfl. Previously no matches on tinder at all (no shadow banned). Can I get some decent amount of matches if I take NT photos?
no you should rope tbh

I'm gonna pay for tinder gold and will share results
Don't buy gold. It's only useful for women who have a billion matches and want to sort through them.

Platinum is the only one that is useful for men.

Don't buy gold. It's only useful for women who have a billion matches and want to sort through them.

Platinum is the only one that is useful for men.
what's the difference between gold and platinum in practice?

how you cant get russian girls? normie turkish guys making out with russian girls in alanya

• JFL
and you mog him to death fucking mentalcel

30 matches in 7 days. It's like over tbh
That's not bad lol, you just can't talk to girls

My rate of slays per matches is like 1,33 slays per 100 matches... just keep using the app for more two months and see if you can find a desperate girl who is willing to take your v-card away. :ogre:

That's not bad lol, you just can't talk to girls

My rate of slays per matches is like 1,33 slays per 100 matches... just keep using the app for more two months and see if you can find a desperate girl who is willing to take your v-card away. :ogre:
people here have strongly above 50 matches in first 24h and they are far away from Chad tier, like @Johanjohan

• JFL
people here have strongly above 50 matches in first 24h and they are far away from Chad tier, like @Johanjohan
1 - Don't believe the tales that are told here
2 - That's a defeatist mindset

You're just comparing yourself to others because you don't want to really put the effort in to try slaying :ogre:so you do that to justify to yourself why "it's over" and you shouldn't even try anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Erik-Jón
1 - Don't believe the tales that are told here
2 - That's a defeatist mindset

You're just comparing yourself to others because you don't want to really put the effort in to try slaying :ogre:so you do that to justify to yourself why "it's over" and you shouldn't even try anyways.
so how many matches without a boost is decent amount for htn-chadlite? i mean per day ofc

so how many matches without a boost is decent amount for htn-chadlite? i mean per day ofc
If you're gaining between 3-10 matches per day you're good to go :ogre:

Already a sufficient amount of matches per day for you to get yourself a lay if you keep on grinding

Are u still roiding bro?

nope, gave up this fucking cope and run pct now for 6 weeks
Do u smile in any pics? Girls wanna see u having fun and living life. This neutral expression makes u look like an aspie weirdo

• JFL