should I expand my palate or is it cope?

dakchuh

dakchuh

Master
mouthbreather jaw, narrow dental arches, bimaxillary protrusion, oldcel, wide zygos. was at the dentist and was being upsold some sort of palate expansion procedure, although im not exactly sure which because i'll have to pay $$$ for a consultation :lul::lul:

given my stats, im thinking palate expansion will be a waste of money for me and turn my zygos into bog tier. think the best plan is to just get premolar extraction to fix bimax protrusion and make space for bimax surgery. thoughts?

why get extractions?
Expanding is always superior
I am 2 days post SARPE

and exactly what is the point of expanding your palate unless its medically necessary? mine is narrow but not narrow enough to be fucking my tongue up. you get a wider smile but that is literally almost negligible as a looksmax

and exactly what is the point of expanding your palate unless its medically necessary? mine is narrow but not narrow enough to be fucking my tongue up. you get a wider smile but that is literally almost negligible as a looksmax
wider face

Jfl at thinking a wide smile is cope

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Expand your palate in these cases:
- you already have good jaw and chin
- you are young and have time to do all the steps needed for a perfect face... expansion with mse/sarpe and then rotation with bimax.

If you are oldcel and dont have good cheeks and jaw/chin, better invest into implants or surgery instesd of focusing on palate expansion.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
expansion is life itself:feelsokman:

Jfl at thinking a wide smile is cope
cope
Cavv

Expand your palate in these cases:
- you already have good jaw and chin
- you are young and have time to do all the steps needed for a perfect face... expansion with mse/sarpe and then rotation with bimax.

If you are oldcel and dont have good cheeks and jaw/chin, better invest into implants or surgery instesd of focusing on palate expansion.
bimax is the only thing that will save me

JFL both my dentist and ortho both advised against jaw surgery even though i am clearly recessed

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.