Should i extract my wisdom teeth?

D

Deleted member 14392

I'm here.
In total i have 30 teeth, but two of these are the mildly impacted wisdom teeth on my mandible. They don't cause me any pain or trouble, but i wonder if it's necessary to extract them now so i can avoid future problems.

refer to my avi

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Teeth extractions have been shown to cause maxillary recession and bone loss in some cases. It can also make you look older. If you're not experiencing pain, don't get them removed.

• +1
Reactions: Gren, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
Teeth extractions have been shown to cause maxillary recession and bone loss in some cases. It can also make you look older. If you're not experiencing pain, don't get them removed.

Thanks, i'm never going to extract my teeth then :lul:

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Never extract your teeth, NEVER unless you have a severe infection.
Tooth extraction is one of those mistakes that we make when we are young and then regret about it for the rest of our life "Why i did it ??".
This is the main reason of why so much people get uglier because of braces btw.

Tooth extraction is one of those mistakes that we make when we are young and then regret about it for the rest of our life "Why i did it ??".
Wisdom tooth are necessary to extract if they start causing issues. I do agree on extracting the other teeth though

What is solution to malocclusion and crooked teeth if not braces/invisalign?

Wisdom tooth are necessary to extract if they start causing issues. I do agree on extracting the other teeth though
Only if they start to causes pain or if they affect the alignment of the other teeths, otherwise they should not be extracted.
What is solution to malocclusion and crooked teeth if not braces/invisalign?
There isn't a bunch of solution, you just have to avoid premolar extraction otherwise you will fuck up your maxilla and thus your life.

I cant stand people who just say 'no don't do it' then a link to another post on this very forum.
Speak to your ortho about this. I wouldn't do just because. However, if your planning on teeth straightening and the doc says your wisdom are pushing in a direction that will cause problems down the line ya.

Not everybody on this site has weak facial bones here.

not even wisdom teeth for 18 year old? orthotropist famous told me to remove it she knows mike mew too