pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor
I’m 6’0 and weigh 134lbs (61kg).
BMI is 18.2.

Should I fall for the bulk meme?
A lean bulk ofc.

I hate walking around campus knowing that any normie can beat the living shit out of me. I feel inferior.

I just love my hollow cheeks so much, I worked so hard for them and sacrificed a lot.

Should I start lean bulking or just stay prettyboy twink at 18?

Pneumo

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, babineux, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
Only if you maintain low body fat while doing so. If you fall for the bulking meme you'll just loose smv

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Geist, HarrierDuBois and 10 others
what is your bf? you can stop the bulk when you reach 13-15% i think

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard, poopoohead and 3 others
lean bulk (200-300cal surplus) isn’t a meme if you are already low bf cause you will gain muscle but barely go above 13% bf

dirty bulking for 9 months like every other gymcel is a meme

• +1
Reactions: j05, LooksmaxxHopeful, datboijj and 7 others
yes, you should

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 23554, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
You just lost your virginity recently right? Stay low body fat for a couple months longer and try to sleep around more. When you bulk up past 12% body fat it becomes much more difficult to get girls in that sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, poopoohead, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
Juste lean bulk untill 70kg + work your neck and you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
BMI is 18.2.

A lean bulk ofc.

I hate walking around campus knowing that any normie can beat the living shit out of me. I feel inferior.

I just love my hollow cheeks so much, I worked so hard for them and sacrificed a lot.

Pneumo
1m83 61kg?????

wesh

• +1
what is your bf? you can stop the bulk when you reach 13-15% i think
I assume I’m at around 9%. I’m extremely lean.
Thanks 🙏

• +1
Reactions: j05, datboijj, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
this is an english forum only guys speak latina in the dms
I said what’s your diet ? Sorry bro
1568555364-img-0060.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geist, datboijj, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Lean bulk and cut so you never go past 12%. Do normal cutting and (lean) bulking cycles just never out right dirty bulk or perma lean bulk (that will fuck your metabolism and you'll gradually put on fat anyway).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 8365
BMI is 18.2.

A lean bulk ofc.

Pneumo
At age 18 I believe you should have other things to do.
You look more than fine as is, dude :feelsyay:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 8365
BMI is 18.2.

A lean bulk ofc.

Pneumo
Yes definitely lean bulk. Just make sure u do your research on how to properly do so. Also I doubt ur truly 9% although ive never seen a body pic but at 9% my abs were pretty ripped and i was veiny af in my forearms and calves. Changes are very gradual so u wont become a fat fuck suddenly anyway.

Twink look is faaaar from ideal even if u have a great face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, datboijj, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • Love it
BMI is 18.2.

A lean bulk ofc.

Pneumo
I was just browsing r/mewing and I came across your post XDD
At first I was like "hmmmmm these images seem familiar" and then it hit me XDDD

• Woah
if you're bulking on 200 extra, extremely high quality food and a couple fasts/IF thrown in it certainly won't ogre you

another thing is the neck is responsible for a significant amount of perceived size/strength. just having a reasonably robust neck while being lean otherwise is good enough to give the illusion of size most of the time, especially in clothes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and pneumocystosis
wear a hoodie and hollow cheek mog

dont fall for the bulking meme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, pneumocystosis and Moggable
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and pneumocystosis
BMI is 18.2.

A lean bulk ofc.

Pneumo
No.

• Love it
To be honest i dont suggest . At least do a lean bulk and avoid eating a lot of carbs . Eat lots of dairy , meat , fish , and gymcel 6 days a week

• Love it
Hop on roids. Ignore all of the bad things you’ve probably already heard about it and know that those are all lies. You’d become God amongst men on roids in a uk uni. Especially with your base. Uk is easy asf to get roids in too btw.
BD8E9F8F 75E9 4530 AA6E 430C80B88859

• +1
  • Woah
Hop on roids. Ignore all of the bad things you’ve probably already heard about it and know that those are all lies. You’d become God amongst men on roids in a uk uni. Especially with your base. Uk is easy asf to get roids in too btw.View attachment 1952057
I’d 1000% do roids if they didn’t shrink my dick. God gifted me with good size down there i don’t wanna waste it 😥

• JFL
Reactions: horizon and Moggable
I’d 1000% do roids if they didn’t shrink my dick. God gifted me with good size down there i don’t wanna waste it 😥
such anti roid propaganda lmaoo ur 18 mate, more chance it’ll grow if anything.

• +1
  • Woah
BMI is 18.2.

A lean bulk ofc.

Pneumo
Yes go for a clean bulk. Having a top jacked physique will transform you into terra chad

• Love it
You just lost your virginity recently right? Stay low body fat for a couple months longer and try to sleep around more. When you bulk up past 12% body fat it becomes much more difficult to get girls in that sense.
wtf are u saying, "past 12% it's more difficult to get girl" looks like you're talking about 30% BF

• +1
wtf are u saying, "past 12% it's more difficult to get girl" looks like you're talking about 30% BF
For his niche (skinny prettyboy), yes 12 - 13% is the cutoff. A 6'4" muscular guy with big frame could get up to 20-25% body fat and still have no issues dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, futuregigamogger, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
For his niche (skinny prettyboy), yes 12 - 13% is the cutoff. A 6'4" muscular guy with big frame could get up to 20-25% body fat and still have no issues dating.
You clearly don’t know what an actual 12-13% looks like

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Danish_Retard and horizon
you can't gain muscle without bulking. it isn't meme

• So Sad
forum musculation et nutrition de jvc
J’ai fait une carrière sur JVC avant de venir ici en 2020 ,genre de 2018 à 2020 ensuite j’ai enchainé ici

• +1
J’ai fait une carrière sur JVC avant de venir ici en 2020 ,genre de 2018 à 2020 ensuite j’ai enchainé ici
mdr comment ça une carrière khey ?

• +1
BMI is 18.2.

A lean bulk ofc.

Pneumo
holy crap 6,0 134? only bulk if you lift aswell. Id go full out dirty bulk. The whole thing with lifting, cutitng and bulking is. The longer you lift and lean bulk the longer its gonna take to put on some real size. But your going to stay kinda lean for most of it. If you lean bulked for like 8 years youd make 2-3 years worth of dirty bulk progress. But the dirty bulk messes up your face and body. I always recomend people look into the future. Dirty bulk and lift for 3 years, get a good body for the rest of your lift. All you gotta do is maintain after. Goodluck

• Woah
You clearly don’t know what an actual 12-13% looks like
I've been 12% body fat before and my face was nowhere near as defined as OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and pneumocystosis
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Maesthetic
Yeah, but if you truly clean bulk you should barely put on any body fat.

Just eat a small meal (500 calories) on top of what you are already eating, and hit the gym 5 days a week. You should be able to gain 15-20 pounds of muscle your first year of lifting with very minimal fat gain.

• Woah
I've been 12% body fat before and my face was nowhere near as defined as OP.
Same, I want to know what this kid is doing for his facial debloat.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and horizon
Imo learn how to fight, join a boxing or mma club.
Your fear of getting the shit beaten out of u will slowly disappear. Go gym as well and you can build muscle slowly but most importantly you’ll stay low bf because of the amount of cardio you do from combat sport.

I’m a manlet. I myself have bulked (lean bulked) I could bench 100kg+, rep weighted dips for +70kg and +40kg weighted pull-ups. And I DID NOT get rid of the cortisol induced self combustion when I get heightmogged.

However a while back I joined a good mma gym, and have slowly gotten rid of that anxiety of people being able to beat you up. Because I know I can take on taller guys. People respect me more knowing I’ve been Thailand to do a fight camp, than when I could bench 2 plates jfl.

• Love it
Yeah, but if you truly clean bulk you should barely put on any body fat.

Just eat a small meal (500 calories) on top of what you are already eating, and hit the gym 5 days a week. You should be able to gain 15-20 pounds of muscle your first year of lifting with very minimal fat gain.
😡

• +1
Imo learn how to fight, join a boxing or mma club.
Your fear of getting the shit beaten out of u will slowly disappear. Go gym as well and you can build muscle slowly but most importantly you’ll stay low bf because of the amount of cardio you do from combat sport.

I’m a manlet. I myself have bulked (lean bulked) I could bench 100kg+, rep weighted dips for +70kg and +40kg weighted pull-ups. And I DID NOT get rid of the cortisol induced self combustion when I get heightmogged.

However a while back I joined a good mma gym, and have slowly gotten rid of that anxiety of people being able to beat you up. Because I know I can take on taller guys. People respect me more knowing I’ve been Thailand to do a fight camp, than when I could bench 2 plates jfl.
Thank you for the time you took to write this.
My main goal was to join a boxing club but i thought i had to bulk up first, hence the question i asked.
You just gave me lifefuel. Thank you so much brother ❤️

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
Same, I want to know what this kid is doing for his facial debloat.
-Very low sodium (less than 400mg/day)
-6:1 potassium/sodium ratio
-slight caloric deficit (-100kcal)
-I run 5km every day
-3L water
-600mg caffeine daily for vasoconstriction

-furosemide 40mg for when i am about to eat a high sodium meal

Very condensed and short but ask me questions in the dms if you have any. I’m more than happy to help!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Tr0ubLe
-Very low sodium (less than 400mg/day)
-6:1 potassium/sodium ratio
-slight caloric deficit (-100kcal)
-I run 5km every day
-3L water
-600mg caffeine daily for vasoconstriction

-furosemide 40mg for when i am about to eat a high sodium meal

Very condensed and short but ask me questions in the dms if you have any. I’m more than happy to help!
5km daily? mirin determination, its so boring to run I can't

• +1