Should I fall for the meme?

I’m 6’0 and weigh 134lbs (61kg).
BMI is 18.2.

Should I fall for the bulk meme?
A lean bulk ofc.

I hate walking around campus knowing that any normie can beat the living shit out of me. I feel inferior.

I just love my hollow cheeks so much, I worked so hard for them and sacrificed a lot.

Should I start lean bulking or just stay prettyboy twink at 18?

Pneumo
you are a big boy now so you need to get a man body and at that skinny you should be leanbulking and building muscle for the long term.

If you do it correctly fat face will be negligible just watch your sodium and use meds for special occasion or do a workout to debloat like wrestlers do to drop weight quickly.

pretty boy features won't disappear, but in a year if you don't get serious about weightlifting you will be kicking yourself.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and pneumocystosis
I’m doing lean bulk rn 6ft 162lbs and I found that I start getting bloated face 172lbs+ as my friend gets more attention when on night out, once I go lower than 172lbs I get all attention.

I aim for around 300 surplus and don’t care for sodium and carbs until 3-4 days before I go on night out - so unfortunately I’m bloated mess up until I go out.

I’ve found it difficult going to the gym on low sodium as muscles hardly get a pump and when I’m low carb I have 0 energy and obviously no glycogen.

It’s hard decision as uni years gonna be best years of your life but at your weight I think getting to 155 your face will still be lean as fuk…

I also went too far on my first year and got to around 138lbs and I would get girls due to my jawline etc but found once I got to around 160lbs the jawline was still good but also frame added which made me get a lot more girls.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
-Very low sodium (less than 400mg/day)
-6:1 potassium/sodium ratio
-slight caloric deficit (-100kcal)
-I run 5km every day
-3L water
-600mg caffeine daily for vasoconstriction

-furosemide 40mg for when i am about to eat a high sodium meal

Very condensed and short but ask me questions in the dms if you have any. I’m more than happy to help!
Do you take caffeine pills or get it from coffee?

Also what is furosemide?

even a lean bulk is fucking torture if you have really bad fat distribution tbh