Should i get 4 premolar extracted? (Pic)

rift3938

rift3938

2033 mogger
As you can see i have brootal bimaxillary protrusion
IMG 1854

And this is the morph i made without subhuman protrusion (nothing else changed other than lip position):

IMG 1855

So my question is that is it ideal to get extractions or is there and better alternatives which won’t cause my bones to become sunken in?

I got 8 extracted

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tai Lung, 5'7 zoomer, rift3938 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rift3938
just do a lot of roids and gh and massage ur skull ccw so ur cranium catches up w ur nicki minaj face and u be mogger, y get 4 teeth extracted to still look incel or even more incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and rift3938
Oh yah makes sense of preteen
i have 4 extracted. im taking my braces off after a month. its ascends you hard if you already have a slayer base. anyone that says braces or extractions ruin your face is a subhuman with no bones and is coping.

i have 4 extracted. im taking my braces off after a month. its ascends you hard if you already have a slayer base. anyone that says braces or extractions ruin your face is a subhuman with no bones and is coping.
Braces don't ruin your face but elastics do. Extracting teeth definitely does. I'd recommend OP to get one time chin filler and move on with his life.

• +1
Reactions: rift3938 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Braces don't ruin your face but elastics do. Extracting teeth definitely does. I'd recommend OP to get one time chin filler and move on with his life.
wait what i have elastics in for like a month now i see no change

The elastics pull your maxilla back
these don't they actually push your maxilla upwards and give you a more of an aesthetic side profile. it depends on the angle of the elastics and if you have an overbite or underbite

• +1
Will i subhuman further with my current base?

I do have an edge to edge bite so maxilla does need to get pulled or mandible has to be pulled back, dk how it works

no you seem around my age. you have a good base and extraction will give you a more aesthetic side profile. and as you grow it will look even better. dont listen to these boneless retards.

• Love it
no you seem around my age. you have a good base and extraction will give you a more aesthetic side profile. and as you grow it will look even better. dont listen to these boneless retards.
okay thank you

As you can see i have brootal bimaxillary protrusion
View attachment 2529816

And this is the morph i made without subhuman protrusion (nothing else changed other than lip position):

View attachment 2529820

So my question is that is it ideal to get extractions or is there and better alternatives which won’t cause my bones to become sunken in?
I have this too I think my wisdom teeth is pushing my teeth outwards but fr I dont really see flaring from the side

can i do this at 17?

if possible avoid extractions

• +1
How did it improve?