Should I Get a Chin Implant??

Prada

Prada

Iron
Hi everyone,

So basically I've noticed that a lot of the time when I look in the mirror or take a photo my chin looks recessed. I used to be really skinnyfat and only started going gym about a month ago so that may be slightly contributing, but now I'm starting to think I should get a small-medium size implant. It's weird because I think the blue shirt picture looks okay, but some of the others look super recessed. I'm guessing an implant should aim to bring the lower lip in line with the chin right? Like I don't think my current chin is too bad but an implant would have a lot of potential to improve I think...

Another thing is that I have quite a big forehead, and I've noticed the hairstyles where you slick it up with gel look really subhuman on people with recessed chins, only good on people with strong chins. So it may help fix that aspect.

There's also a bump in my nose so I'm thinking of a rhino as well. I'm quite a novice in looksmaxxing so if you have any other surgeries or suggestions I would be very grateful to hear them. Also my jaw is quite narrow as you can see so if I got an implant should I go for the more square ones? I've attached the pics below

Thanks.
IMG 3581
IMG 3582
IMG 3583
IMG 3584
IMG 3579
IMG 3578
IMG 3577
IMG 3576

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
bimax+genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Acromegaly_Chad and fvolkek
looks like you have an underbite

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and fvolkek
Looks like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Germania
post a full side profile and edit out your eyes or something. it's hard to make assesments based on partial pics like this. you look like you have an underbite/fucked up teeth because of your protruding lower lip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
Hi everyone,

So basically I've noticed that a lot of the time when I look in the mirror or take a photo my chin looks recessed. I used to be really skinnyfat and only started going gym about a month ago so that may be slightly contributing, but now I'm starting to think I should get a small-medium size implant. It's weird because I think the blue shirt picture looks okay, but some of the others look super recessed. I'm guessing an implant should aim to bring the lower lip in line with the chin right? Like I don't think my current chin is too bad but an implant would have a lot of potential to improve I think...

Another thing is that I have quite a big forehead, and I've noticed the hairstyles where you slick it up with gel look really subhuman on people with recessed chins, only good on people with strong chins. So it may help fix that aspect.

There's also a bump in my nose so I'm thinking of a rhino as well. I'm quite a novice in looksmaxxing so if you have any other surgeries or suggestions I would be very grateful to hear them. Also my jaw is quite narrow as you can see so if I got an implant should I go for the more square ones? I've attached the pics below

Thanks.
View attachment 1141304View attachment 1141305View attachment 1141306View attachment 1141307View attachment 1141308View attachment 1141309View attachment 1141311View attachment 1141312
You have anotolian profile, are u part Turk by chance ?