Should I get a haircut now or after looksmaxing surgeries?

title

• Total voters
Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I have very long hair with a lot of broken hairs pointing in every direction and getting in my face constantly when the wind blows. My hair isn't straight (sth in between straight and curly) and not looking like a hobo takes a lot of effort. I wear a beanie after showering to sort of straighten them.My last barber visit was 7 years ago.

Pros of getting a haircut now:
- spending a lot less time in the shower
- looking better groomed
- less feminine
- no more knots, ripping hairs out and clogged shower drains
- easier to manage seborrheic dermatitis on scalp

cons of going to the barber now:
- frequently spending time and money on barber visits -> saving money for surgery would take longer
- uncertainty as for how long barber shops remain open due to covid
- hiding recessed temples/receeding hairline might be more difficult
- styling may require more time and effort since I can no longer just tie a bun

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, .👽., Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
tagging long hair users @Zyros @mamacookoil

Special-ed tier if you're not trimming yourself in the mirror with your phone cam weekly

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 9670
My last barber visit was 7 years ago
wanted to make fun of this but honestly this is just impressive lol

maybe go now to get a better impression of what your face looks like now?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 2729, Bewusst and 1 other person
just go to the barber you have high fwhr so you will look better with buzzed sides

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
wanted to make fun of this but honestly this is just impressive lol

maybe go now to get a better impression of what your face looks like now?
I used to trim my hair myself from 2014-2017, when I decided to grow it out. I planned on getting a haircut only after the main surgeries (hopefully still this year) to sort of reward myself but it's already getting very hot outside and maybe I'm just standing in my own way. If the government decides to close barber shops again, I'd be screwed because trimming isn't an option anymore with my receeding temples/hairline

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and KraftDurchLeid
@Warlow thanks for your vote, I initially planned on going after surgeries as well. Can you elab on your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
just leave a medium size

• +1
please go and ask for the timothee chalamet cut and buy olaplex no 6 and your hair will ascend so hard

• +1
just leave a medium size
please go and ask for the timothee chalamet cut and buy olaplex no 6 and your hair will ascend so hard
I was thinking about trying a medium length haircut before going short but my face probably doesn't look masculine enough to pull it off (it could look even worse than very long hair as it is rn)

just dont get a normie short fade and shit like that if u get a haircut

I was thinking about trying a medium length haircut before going short but my face probably doesn't look masculine enough to pull it off (it could look even worse than very long hair as it is rn)
you will look way better with this than short and what you got now and stop telling yourself your face isn't masculine enough please

c4b3275d0267a09a4d81f779d0daa9f7.jpg

you will look way better with this than short and what you got now and stop telling yourself your face isn't masculine enough please

c4b3275d0267a09a4d81f779d0daa9f7.jpg
He's a mogger but I'd look like a girl with that haircut. I don't have the necessary angularity for it. My hair once was at that length when I grew it out and it looked like shit, others said so too. I look like the Walmart version of Jesus, homeless edition

He's a mogger but I'd look like a girl with that haircut. I don't have the necessary angularity for it. My hair once was at that length when I grew it out and it looked like shit, others said so too. I look like the Walmart version of Jesus, homeless edition
ok look like a homeless person or short on the sides cuck then I guess

ok look like a homeless person or short on the sides cuck then I guess
I meant I looked homeless when it was at that length. Why are you so obsessed with his hairstyle anyway? Some haircuts don't suit people with certain face shapes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
yes so you can act like some changes coming from haircut. I look quite different on short hair

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 9670
I have very long hair with a lot of broken hairs pointing in every direction and getting in my face constantly when the wind blows. My hair isn't straight (sth in between straight and curly) and not looking like a hobo takes a lot of effort. I wear a beanie after showering to sort of straighten them.My last barber visit was 7 years ago.

Pros of getting a haircut now:
- spending a lot less time in the shower
- looking better groomed
- less feminine
- no more knots, ripping hairs out and clogged shower drains
- easier to manage seborrheic dermatitis on scalp

cons of going to the barber now:
- frequently spending time and money on barber visits -> saving money for surgery would take longer
- uncertainty as for how long barber shops remain open due to covid
- hiding recessed temples/receeding hairline might be more difficult
- styling may require more time and effort since I can no longer just tie a bun
Can’t wait to rock a sexy skin fade once my subhuman temples gets shaven down

• WTF
I have long hair too. Showering with long hair is pain in the ass, more shampoo, drying, just tiresome. When i had a buzzcut 2 years ago it was so effortless jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bewusst
I have long hair too. Showering with long hair is pain in the ass, more shampoo, drying, just tiresome. When i had a buzzcut 2 years ago it was so effortless jfl
Quick showering is the best thing about having short hair

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@Warlow thanks for your vote, I initially planned on going after surgeries as well. Can you elab on your opinion?
I feel like the hassle of hair maintenance and extra costs that go into taking care of your new haircuts outweigh the option of just letting it stay as is for the time being, especially since you are planning to undergo surgery in the near future.

Handle the big things first, then the haircuts should be next.

• +1
I feel like the hassle of hair maintenance and extra costs that go into taking care of your new haircuts outweigh the option of just letting it stay as is for the time being, especially since you are planning to undergo surgery in the near future.

Handle the big things first, then the haircuts should be next.
Exactly my thoughts. Thanks for explaining

• +1
Reactions: Warlow