Should I get a hormone profile blood test even if I don’t have any problems

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Not balding, no problems with sexual shit or muscles but idk is it worth doing a hormone profile to optimize any areas that might be lacking?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
You can have issues and not display symptoms. So if your able to it would be a good idea.

yes. some doctors actually recommend getting your blood tested regularly (every 6 months or annually).

cholesterol (hdl, ldl + ratio), triglycerides, shbg and free test are always useful to know, total test is not that relevant.

there's also some hormones that indicate organ function but they should be fine if you feel good, blood sugar is another useful one, it's the highest predictor of longevity.

if you feel good they're probably not that bad but it's very possible to be in the higher end of the normal range which is still a risk factor.

Can be a rabbit hole.

If you find out you have below average test are you going to have an existential crisis and start pinning despite having no symptomatic problems?

Can be a rabbit hole.

If you find out you have below average test are you going to have an existential crisis and start pinning despite having no symptomatic problems?
I wouldn’t give a fuck tbh. But yeah tbh it can be a slippery slope