Should i get a nose Job?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
I have difficulty breathing aswell i might be able to get it covered. You guys think i need it? My nose is fairly large. And what should i tell the doc to make nose look better?
FB4253EF E048 469C B8B4 4B79A10B5088

My chin is also like that :feelswhy:

get a rhino if ur not gonna fix your chin, don't get it otherwise. Your nose will look masc with a strong jaw.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Consult a professional to find out what's causing your breathing difficulties. There's a variety of factors which could obstruct your nasal breathing. Some examples are; narrow airways, enlarged nasal turbinates, narrow nasal aperture, deviated septum etc...

Simply getting a nose job won't magically fix your problem, you need to identify the problem with a professional first then plan accordingly.

If it's purely for aesthetic reasons your nose is OK but I can see why'd you like to have it changed. Are you sure the nose is your main problem and not other parts of the face?

Last edited:
  • +1
Consult a professional to find out what's causing your breathing difficulties. There's a variety of factors which could obstruct your nasal breathing. Some examples are; narrow airways, enlarged nasal turbinates, narrow nasal aperture, deviated septum etc...

Simply getting a nose job won't magically fix your problem, you need to identify the problem with a professional first then plan accordingly.

If it's purely for aesthetic reasons your nose is OK but I can see why'd you like to have it changed. Are you sure the nose is your main problem and not other parts of the face?
Other parts are definetly more issue but the breathing one is real. Apart from a Nose job is there anything else they can do to fix the breathing?

My chin is also like that :feelswhy:

get a rhino if ur not gonna fix your chin, don't get it otherwise. Your nose will look masc with a strong jaw.
Is it a small chin?:feelswah:

Need to see whole face and in motion to diagnose you

Attachments

• 9F646660-7D87-4147-B352-FA8412CDD3E3.jpeg
    9F646660-7D87-4147-B352-FA8412CDD3E3.jpeg
    597.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I think you should get a blowjob

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, AlexBrown84 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Other parts are definetly more issue but the breathing one is real. Apart from a Nose job is there anything else they can do to fix the breathing?
Depends on when you are having difficulties breathing, if it's during the day then you probably have a small airways and/or narrow nasal aperture.

If you are having problems breathing while laying down/sleeping then procedures such as jaw surgery, epiglottis surgery and tonsillectomy could maybe help.

• +1
are you the israeli guy with the landwhale blonde wife double his age?

No don't get a nose job

• +1
Reactions: AscendBro and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Depends on when you are having difficulties breathing, if it's during the day then you probably have a small airways and/or narrow nasal aperture.

If you are having problems breathing while laying down/sleeping then procedures such as jaw surgery, epiglottis surgery and tonsillectomy could maybe help.

I have both dam i wake up middle of night and cant breathe during day time when i try to excersise i stop earlier due to lack of air

I have difficulty breathing aswell i might be able to get it covered. You guys think i need it? My nose is fairly large. And what should i tell the doc to make nose look better?View attachment 1573398
not the worst from the side profile, it depends on the front though, if you've got a deformed nose then me then def go for it

• +1
I have both dam i wake up middle of night and cant breathe during day time when i try to excersise i stop earlier due to lack of air
You clearly have some type of obstruction going on, explain your symptoms to a professional and go from there. Try consulting with more than one professional and try to get a sleep study done since you wake up in the middle of the night.

• +1
not the worst from the side profile, it depends on the front though, if you've got a deformed nose then me then def go for it
Ye its not straight and its kinda bloated looking

My nose is not straight

Attachments

• E8C1748A-99E2-4CF8-9F13-264665AB7EEC.jpeg
    E8C1748A-99E2-4CF8-9F13-264665AB7EEC.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
You clearly have some type of obstruction going on, explain your symptoms to a professional and go from there. Try consulting with more than one professional and try to get a sleep study done since you wake up in the middle of the night.
I posted a pic of my nose from front tell me if its bad

not really what I meant by "deformed", its not the worst nose ever, you might wanna focus on your jaw
U mean by surgery? With jaw