Should I get a wraparound before jaw surgery knowing I will only have it for a year or less?

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
I could get a custom wraparound within a couple of months or jaw surgery in 8 months to a year.

Ultimately I want Bimax and a wraparound on top of it but i think the bimax has to heal for like a year first (?) :feelsree:
It is so tempting because I am so close to being able to have a wraparound which is atleast an improvement

hell no just cope with fillers you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Zeta ascended and Hepatologyscribe
money uhh yeahhh wooooo money (dollar sighn!)

I found a surgeon who will give me a custom wraparound jaw implant for less than one treatment of fillers.

It is a no-brainer to get permanent filler (implant) with more control (computer made custom)and wont move or distort(no liquid)

I found a surgeon who will give me a custom wraparound jaw implant for less than one treatment of fillers.

It is a no-brainer to get permanent filler (implant) with more control (computer made custom)and wont move or distort(no liquid)
jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe

He charges just 1-thousand dollars for custom jawline implant

AND he is running a all other procedures at the same time half-off sale so will get custom malar implants for another 600 dollars

The flight and hotel will cost almost as much as the surgery

Dont take it the wrong way thank you for your comments I will rep you

AND he is running a all other procedures at the same time half-off sale so will get custom malar implants for another 600 dollars

ur cheaping out on ur face bro!

ur cheaping out on ur face bro!

To me it is still expensive.

I will see the implants he designs and post them here for approval first I dont see how getting the same exact ones put in by eppley or Y fror $20,000 is any better.

To me it is still expensive.

I will see the implants he designs and post them here for approval first I dont see how getting the same exact ones put in by eppley or Y fror $20,000 is any better.
hmm

if ur recessed i wouldnt tho bc its just gonna get taken out anyway and repeated surgeries in the same area can probably cause some major fuckery

• +1
Get the implants AFTER bimax. Don't be an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Hepatologyscribe

Who is the surgeon? At that price it's probably a really bad surgeon in some third world country.

hmm

if ur recessed i wouldnt tho bc its just gonna get taken out anyway and repeated surgeries in the same area can probably cause some major fuckery

I would be afraid the different surgeon wouldn't know how to screw out the old implant as well.

Get the implants AFTER bimax. Don't be an idiot

What if instead of wraparound I did separate chin and jaw angle implants? Then could I have bimax where they make the bsso line between the implants? is that enough room?

It is over for super severe bdd cels jfl wait for surgery

I have waited 22 years
Who is the surgeon? At that price it's probably a really bad surgeon in some third world country.

Yes its an extremely bad country but white surgeon in a nice looking office

The country is so bad and small I never even heard of it before

I could get a custom wraparound within a couple of months or jaw surgery in 8 months to a year.

Ultimately I want Bimax and a wraparound on top of it but i think the bimax has to heal for like a year first (?) :feelsree:

It is so tempting because I am so close to being able to have a wraparound which is atleast an improvement

Absolutely not.

Absolutely not bro.

Waste of money, risk of minor to serious complications.

Unnecessary trauma/scar tissue in and around your face.

Terrible idea.

Stick to fillers.

Just ask @Adrenochrome how this goes.

• +1
Absolutely not bro.

Waste of money, risk of minor to serious complications.

Unnecessary trauma/scar tissue in and around your face.

Terrible idea.

Stick to fillers.

Just ask @Adrenochrome how this goes.

I read his thread but its just one experience doesn't speak for 50 other experiences or the end all authority on the matter

And even if I did have his bad luck then thats a risk I am willing to take

I read his thread but its just one experience doesn't speak for 50 other experiences.

And even if I did have his bad luck then thats a risk I am willing to take

Bro if you do your research you'll find jaw implant infections are extremely common.

A completely waste of time, money and resources unless it's going to be permanent imo.

Bro if you do your research you'll find jaw implant infections are extremely common.

A few %. Yes I know that isn't low. I wouldn't gamble a 3% chance of dying . But I would gamble a 3% chance of revision surgery.

A completely waste of time, money and resources unless it's going to be permanent imo.

But that might be true.......

A few %. Yes I know that isn't low. I wouldn't gamble a 3% chance of dying . But I would gamble a 3% chance of revision surgery.

But that might be true.......

Bro it's much higher than 3% I can tell you that.

Bro it's much higher than 3% I can tell you that.

As high as nearly 10% by some surgeons who never do it but eppley and Y quote 2-3% on their blogs

Eppley also wrote about using antibiotic wells if this is a concern. But my question is why isn't that just standard then???????