Should I get braces now?

Weed

Weed

Lossus
So I want my lower third fixed. My plan is sliding genio × BSSO × braces. I have 3k saved up so far. I know one dentist, I once asked how much would braces cost and he said 2k. Should I go and get braces? Will I be able to get bsso afterwards or will I need to get the combo of bsso + braces first? Will I need special braces that goes with bsso is my question.. or just getting normal braces is fine? How would I tell him that I want my palate expanded and fix my overbite? If I go this route I would do braces and skin laser surgery as well as gymcel while I wait for braces to come off then I get sliding genio or bsso or both at the same time. What to do? Experts pls..
Btw tired of my "friends" calling me that Grinch guy who stole Christmas or "do a cringe face bro!"

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
I have also an overbite i went to the dentist he said its only like 2 mm there is jo need to get braces. Unless u have money growwing on youre back. So you really need to ask the dentist first. You can get all those surgeries without braces only if ur bite isnt thatbfucked up

Last edited:
Weed

Weed

Lossus
I have also an overbite i went to the dentist he said its only like 2 mm there is jo need to get braces. Unless u have money growwing on youre back. So you really need to ask the dentist first. You can get all those surgeries without braces only if ur bite isnt thatbfucked up
My teeth are shit and crowded.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
My oneitis wore braces when she was a jailbait, it was the cutest thing ever

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
So I want my lower third fixed. My plan is sliding genio × BSSO × braces. I have 3k saved up so far. I know one dentist, I once asked how much would braces cost and he said 2k. Should I go and get braces? Will I be able to get bsso afterwards or will I need to get the combo of bsso + braces first? Will I need special braces that goes with bsso is my question.. or just getting normal braces is fine? How would I tell him that I want my palate expanded and fix my overbite? If I go this route I would do braces and skin laser surgery as well as gymcel while I wait for braces to come off then I get sliding genio or bsso or both at the same time. What to do? Experts pls..
Btw tired of my "friends" calling me that Grinch guy who stole Christmas or "do a cringe face bro!"

Look into services like Smile Direct, which offer teeth alignment for cheaper than your Dentist. That may save you some money.