Should I get checked for Bipolarism and Schizophrenia?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
My friend told me I’m schizo and bipolar after I sperg out 3 times in a day about some foid.

I told him she loved me, then that she hates me, and then that she’s cheating on me. All of this while she was chilling home texting me.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Probably yes

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, standardcel and Lynxress
what if they put me in a ward? I have extreme anxiety too.

I don’t want jewish meds.
I believe you can choose whether to go in ward or not

• +1
I believe you can choose whether to go in ward or not
I don’t think so, lots of users have been put there to rot and they went insane

• Woah
I don’t think so, lots of users have been put there to rot and they went insane
So you're telling me they are gonna put you in a ward if they find they find the symptoms within you ? Wtf 💀

So you're telling me they are gonna put you in a ward if they find they find the symptoms within you ? Wtf 💀
they’ll first give me jewish meds, when they do another check and find out I don’t take them they will need to make sure I take them and they’ll put me in a ward.

They’ll try to give them to me normally, but when i’ll refuse (in the ward) they just put them in my food.

I guess i’ll leanmaxx by starving in the ward.

• Woah
they’ll first give me jewish meds, when they do another check and find out I don’t take them they will need to make sure I take them and they’ll put me in a ward.

They’ll try to give them to me normally, but when i’ll refuse (in the ward) they just put them in my food.

I guess i’ll leanmaxx by starving in the ward.
Best you can do is visit a private reputable and trusted psychologist who won't do any crazy stuff

• +1
My friend told me I’m schizo and bipolar after I sperg out 3 times in a day about some foid.

I told him she loved me, then that she hates me, and then that she’s cheating on me. All of this while she was chilling home texting me.
Don't say shit, they will use it as excuse to put u in psych ward

• So Sad
Don't say shit, they will use it as excuse to put u in psych ward
My parents don’t know about my situation, I try to keep calm with them and then go in my room and hug a pillow and spero out.

If they knew they throw me somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

your probably just autistic , your schizo if you see and hear things that arent there

• +1
No u aint bruh as someone who is bipolar u just act like a slightly abused teenager with hormones maybe u have something else

• +1
No u aint bruh as someone who is bipolar u just act like a slightly abused teenager with hormones maybe u have something else
im 19 tho, im abused but my hormones are fine

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
dont go to jew doctors they will put you in prison probably just learn to embrace it

• +1