Should I get Eyecos in Barcelona?

O

OBE

Bronze
Talked with the doctor who's in charge of Eyecos Clinic in Barcelona for 2 sessions of laser to lighten my eyes during a 6 months period.

He told me that my eyes are between Grade 3-2 and that the final result will be something around turquoise. He sent me some pics of possible results but were looking pretty unnatural imo.

I have some green shades around my eye edges and depending on the lighting they could look more green or brown

Snapchat 1615319965

Snapchat 1882007924

His results:
IMG 20191220 WA0003

IMG 20191220 WA0005

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Nice eye area. Fuck doing it in some random third world country though, and you need to wait until they better the procedure so you dont go blind.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and HighTGymcel
How many people have already done this and do they have testimonials after a few years?

• +1
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream
Nice eye area. Fuck doing it in some random third world country though, and you need to wait until they better the procedure so you dont go blind.
In what world is Spain a random third world country, especially Catalonia?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Dios, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
People don’t realize how obvious eye color change is tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
holy shit so does this make dark brown eyes look more brown?
Talked with the doctor who's in charge of Eyecos Clinic in Barcelona for 2 sessions of laser to lighten my eyes during a 6 months period.

He told me that my eyes are between Grade 3-2 and that the final result will be something around turquoise. He sent me some pics of possible results but were looking pretty unnatural imo.

I have some green shades around my eye edges and depending on the lighting they could look more green or brown

View attachment 206295
View attachment 206296

His results:
View attachment 206298
View attachment 206299
lmao those eyes in the results look like some reptiles eyes, making you look like some hybrid time creature if you get it

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel

U are an absolutely idiot.

OP go to barcelona get in eye laser asap. No one got blind from it yet in 10 years! Its cheap and will ascend any eye area.

U are an absolutely idiot.

OP go to barcelona get in eye laser asap. No one got blind from it yet in 10 years! Its cheap and will ascend any eye area.
is this legit? how much for each eye?

View attachment 206295
View attachment 206296

His results:
View attachment 206298
View attachment 206299
stroma is the same as eyecos. The only worrying part about these operations are long-term issues: like glaucoma.

Your eyes are obviously light enough to be a good fit in my opinion. I can see the green tinge at the outer edge of your iris.
People don’t realize how obvious eye color change is tbh.
cope

only shitty colored contacts are obvious

Last edited: