Should I get infraorbitals + canthoplasty BEFORE Lefort 1?

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
I am currently looking to get infraorbital rim implants, but the 3D model that was produced looks very strange.

I feel that this is because the rim implants would project my upper maxilla whilst my lower maxilla is further behind.

See pic

I don't think the 3D model is very good, but still.

Will infraorbital implants without advancing my maxilla via high-cut lefort beforehand look weird? my biggest flaw IMO is my eye area, which is why I would like to do infraobitals + cantho first, but if it is going to look fucked up then I will do it the other way around.

Attachments

• IMG_1392.png
    IMG_1392.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
motherfucker is planning surgery and hasn't even softmaxxed JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
  • +1
In your situation I would worry less about your eye area which tbh doesn't look that bad from the side and more about your jaw.. Leanmaxx and if you're gonna get surgery focus on the jaw first imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
no because lefort 1 would probably make you need more infras but it depends on the advancement #

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 20914
In your situation I would worry less about your eye area which tbh doesn't look that bad from the side and more about your jaw.. Leanmaxx and if you're gonna get surgery focus on the jaw first imo
OK, thank you.

This is how it looks from front.

Attachments

• fdnS41ZE.jpeg
    fdnS41ZE.jpeg
    677.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
OK, thank you.

This is how it looks from front.
You have great undereye support, you don't need infraorbitals. They won't fix your NCT, which is what drags your eye area down.

You have great undereye support, you don't need infraorbitals. They won't fix your NCT, which is what drags your eye area down.
Really? People have told me my under eye support is shit and that I have a negative vector

Really? People have told me my under eye support is shit and that I have a negative vector
You have a tiny degree of scleral show and ptosis, but it's not that noticeable. It's more the shape of your eyes that cuck you. I think a visit with Dr. Taban would be better than infraorbitals

But like I said, jaw first, then eyes

• +1
Lf1 first

• +1
You have a tiny degree of scleral show and ptosis, but it's not that noticeable. It's more the shape of your eyes that cuck you. I think a visit with Dr. Taban would be better than infraorbitals
Do you know what Taban’s current rate is, I heard it was like $30k for canthoplasty + decompression + lower eyelid retraction. Yeah I think only my left eye has a bit of ptosis, and the upper eyelid shows more than the right eye, which makes it look more droopy. It would take me a while to save that much, and there is a guy in London (local to me) who works in the same building as the infraorbital guy and they could do it all at once, I don’t know if he would perform orbital decompression, or if that is even necessary for me, but he does canthoplasty with lower retraction repair + mucograft for support, which taban doesn’t do. Taban has way better marketing though. The canthoplasty in London is doing 10k gbp vs taban 25k + flights. That’s a lot of wage slaving.

My current plan is:

• JFL