Should i get jaw implants?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
i was thinking if jaw implants would give me enough improvement to make a difference in my life without looking like "plastic" or unnatural.

i'm wondering if putting more width on my jaw and evening out the antegonal notches would be worth the risk.

1 year ago
2824383 2767239 2548977 FaceApp 1632285926603

2 years ago
2939311 2933509 IMG 20220610 WA0002

These are old pics btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21863, bogii and 1 other person
i was thinking if jaw implants would give me enough improvement to make a difference in my life without looking like "plastic" or unnatural.

i'm wondering if putting more width on my jaw and evening out the antegonal notches would be worth the risk.

1 year ago
View attachment 1847570
2 years ago
View attachment 1847571

These are old pics btw
Lmao no, you already jawmog 90% of men, the problem in your lower third is your chin, it lacks bone mass and looks short. I'd take a widening genio, with jaw implants you would look comical.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Boxingfan
You have body dysmorphia if you think you need jaw implants. Jaw implant is risky and not worth the risk in your case. If you really wanna try something you could always try to get fillers on your jaw to make it wider idk

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan

1 year ago
View attachment 1847570
2 years ago
View attachment 1847571

These are old pics btw
Your jaw is good bro. Plus implants often make guys look like Roblox characters

Mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
your lip width compared to your jaw width is abysmal which is the problem not ur jaw

1 year ago
View attachment 1847570
2 years ago
View attachment 1847571

These are old pics btw
Dude you have a great jawline maybe the problem is your lips being uneven.

your bigobial is decent, chin is decent, ramus is good, symmetry is shit tier, antigonial notch is too much and uneven, don’t get implants, maybe a chin wing

You don't need a jaw implant. Looks like you have a crossbite

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You have body dysmorphia if you think you need jaw implants. Jaw implant is risky and not worth the risk in your case. If you really wanna try something you could always try to get fillers on your jaw to make it wider idk

why is the jaw implant risky?