Should I get LL before college?

That's true but I feel like there's no hope at 5'5"
Don’t listen to this retard he has been on this website for 2 years and is a lazy pos loser who won’t do anything to actually looksmax. On another note I’m exactly the same height and age as u I’m a junior in hs tho and thinking the same thing it’s either gap year and LL or no college for me

just saying i dont think its worth it to go from 5'5 to 5'8 / maybe 5'9 at the end of the day if youre not 6'1 youre just fucked sorry bro

I had a friend who did this, got every complication in the book. He did precice 2.2, it’s like flipping a coin.
what complications did he get

Even if I was 5,4 I wouldn’t get LL
Im 5,7 and I just wear lifts to 5,10.5 and larp 5,11-180cm
Shit too easy
it’s over if u ever have to take your shoes off, especially during slaying 💀

yeah it’s honestly over if you don’t, 4 inches seems like a big leap though, i’d ask a surgeon first how much they think they can add before complications can form

yeah it’s honestly over if you don’t, 4 inches seems like a big leap though, i’d ask a surgeon first how much they think they can add before complications can form
You can only do 4 inches if they put precice rods in the tibias and femurs. Makes it a lot more risky.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
I'm like 5'5 and going to college in a couple years. Is it gonna be brutal at this height? Should I take a gap year and get LL?
If you can afford it yes, if not don’t expect college to be wild and full of slaying. You’ll likely get scraps and be a meme at 5,5. There’s this Manlet at my friends uni who gets bullied relentlessly at 5,3.

• +1
Reactions: lixx
I'm like 5'5 and going to college in a couple years. Is it gonna be brutal at this height? Should I take a gap year and get LL?
Read some replies in your post. Paley institute is definitely the place to go although expensive, so it would run you about 100k to get to 5'8, Im pretty sure paley uses the PRECISE method, which means you'd be crippled for 6 months and it would probably take you another 6 months at least to be decently mobile. So you could take a gap year and do it then. If you can reasonably acquire the money they I'd honestly recommend doing it, the ROI on LL is better and better the sooner you do it because you live more of your life at the lengthened height. Good luck.

Read some replies in your post. Paley institute is definitely the place to go although expensive, so it would run you about 100k to get to 5'8, Im pretty sure paley uses the PRECISE method, which means you'd be crippled for 6 months and it would probably take you another 6 months at least to be decently mobile. So you could take a gap year and do it then. If you can reasonably acquire the money they I'd honestly recommend doing it, the ROI on LL is better and better the sooner you do it because you live more of your life at the lengthened height. Good luck.
okay, thanks bro

Theres a chance your plates are still partially open. Have you grown at all recently?
I think a little bit. Maybe ill continue to grow a little more

I think a little bit. Maybe ill continue to grow a little more
You could hop on a heightmaxing protocol and try to squeeze out another inch or so. Message me on telegram @ officialmatt ill help you out.

• +1
Just geomax to SEA or some manlet country after uni if u can
I'm 6'3.8-6'4 and stayed kissless virgin throughout uni so height probably won't make a difference
Also my 5'6-5'7 mtn friend got a htb gf

• +1
Also, I grew probably 3 inches or so after 17 if I had to guess

• +1
If u got money and are okay to heing disabled for a whole year, go for it dude. Dont let normies gaslight you

• +1