should i get minoxidil for my eyebrows?

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
something else i can do to thicken them?

Attachments

• 26B47029-A293-4736-802D-4DB7B4049167.jpeg
    26B47029-A293-4736-802D-4DB7B4049167.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
shave them off they will grow thicker

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, 5'8manlet, Tyronecell and 11 others
Inhalemybees 1220815198978339274206998049758144032298431n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and eyearea
yes bro
blood elf eyebrows or death
Dz8fYjtWkAEUKJV

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Acnno
Yeah it's good. Made mine thicker

jamaican castor oil. ded srs it grows quickly

I think mine grew a lot by like 15/16 so I'd wait a bit

jamaican castor oil. ded srs it grows quickly

Fuck jamaican castor oil (this is closer to black)

You need 100 % cold pressed castor oil (clear and pale yellow) specifically ones that have ricinoleic acid and are pharmaceutical

You need 100 % cold pressed castor oil (clear and pale yellow) specifically ones that have ricinoleic acid and are pharmaceutical
Source please

Can you take thr cold presssed one orally? What about ricin lmao I dont want to poision myself.

Can you take thr cold presssed one orally? What about ricin lmao I dont want to poision myself.
Yes. Take ricin orally for thicker eyebrows :feelsuhh: .

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
Can’t call me a retard when you’re asking if it’s okay to ingest ricin you utter retard.
I'm not asking if it's okay to ingest ricin you braindead abomination.

Castor beans contain ricin which gets deactivated if heated that's why I'm worried about ingesting cold pressed castor oil.

Please neck yourself asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Potentialcel and kej3094
I'm not asking if it's okay to ingest ricin you braindead abomination.

Castor beans contain ricin which gets deactivated if heated that's why I'm worried about ingesting cold pressed castor oil.

Please neck yourself asap
Again, asking if it’s okay to ingest ricin. Just put it on your eyebrows like everyone else and stop being an aspie.

yes you can, ricin is in castor oil

Can’t call me a retard when you’re asking if it’s okay to ingest ricin you utter retard.
When consumed orally, castor oil is broken down in the small intestine, releasing ricinoleic acid, the main fatty acid in castor oil. The ricinoleic acid is then absorbed by the intestine. In fact studies have shown that castor oil can also relieve constipation so yes it can be ingested.

Again, asking if it’s okay to ingest ricin. Just put it on your eyebrows like everyone else and stop being an aspie.
Oral castor oil can help boost PGE2 levels which really helps if you have diffuse thinning.

yes you can, ricin is in castor oil
Ricin is a deadly toxin jfl.

" Ricin is a poison found naturally in castor beans. If castor beans are chewed and swallowed, the released ricin can cause injury. Ricin can be made from the waste material left over from processing castor beans. It can be in the form of a powder, a mist, or a pellet, or it can be dissolved in water or weak acid. A dose of purified ricin powder the size of a few grains of table salt can kill an adult human.

No antidote exists for ricin. Prompt medical care is critical. Ricin poisoning is treated by giving the victim supportive care to minimize the effects of the poisoning. Care could include such measures as helping the victim breathe, and giving intravenous fluids and medications to treat seizures and low blood pressure."

Oral castor oil can help boost PGE2 levels which really helps if you have diffuse thinning.
That's for hair loss on head. Just take minoxidil. I don't get how pussy gen z kids are. Just put minoxidil on your eyebrows and stfu. I did it and it worked.

That's for hair loss on head. Just take minoxidil. I don't get how pussy gen z kids are. Just put minoxidil on your eyebrows and stfu. I did it and it worked.
how many months until hair became terminal

Looks a bit ethnic ngl.