Should I get my wisdom teeth removed for braces?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
16 btw they’re completely fucked and impacted side ways

I just want to get braces to close a gap but the dentists keep pressuring me . Any alternatives or something? I’d get a bone graft but I can barely afford the braces AND the surgery

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Only reason I’m reluctant is cause muh it’ll affect your jaw it’ll collapse whatever

Show dental arches

• +1
Reactions: PYT and ChristianChad
This @PYT dumb nigger

Show dental arches

How tf am I supposed to do that stick my phone up my mouth?:lul:

316F30BA EFBD 4A06 93A1 10A342162739

None of my teeth are crooked I just wanna close the gaps but they wanna remove my wisdoms cause they’re impacted
468A2E74 E044 4DD8 A101 E1230C2F0282

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT
How the fuck did your 2nd molars get impacted. Start injecting igf1 in your jaw and start chewing like hell
Ngl that’s kinda unrealistic bro any proof IGF injection in the jaw would do anything?

I think I’m just gonna accept my fate and get them removed . They want get rid of all 4

Ngl that’s kinda unrealistic bro any proof IGF injection in the jaw would do anything?

I think I’m just gonna accept my fate and get them removed . They want get rid of all 4
Even if I don’t want to but I heard wisdom teeth extraction is a meme and doesn’t affect bone structure like removing a premolar would

Dont let the dental jew take your wisdom teeth. It doesnt solve anything.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Idontknowlol and PYT
Dont let the dental jew take your wisdom teeth. It doesnt solve anything.
If they don’t take it they’re not giving me braces

What would you suggest

• +1
What is wrong with your teeth impacted second molars and giga spacing how is that shit even possible.

• JFL
What is wrong with your teeth impacted second molars and giga spacing how is that shit even possible.
I literally don’t fucking know my teeth are pretty small, but I have a pretty foward grown face too so I have no fucking clue

They’re space out and not a single one is crowded yet I have fucked wisdom teeth

Hopefully removing them won’t affect my face much if at all

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I only have 1 wisdom tooth that grew out. The rest are still in my gums. Not sure if I should remove the one.

• +1
I only have 1 wisdom tooth that grew out. The rest are still in my gums. Not sure if I should remove the one.
I wasn’t even aware I had a issue, if it weren’t for the braces I’d keep them but take good care of them and make sure they don’t get infected by washing them daily

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson

I think I’m just gonna accept my fate and get them removed . They want get rid of all 4.
If your wisdom teeth are already impacted then you need to get them removed. Don't stress it won't affect anything.

• Love it
If your wisdom teeth are already impacted then you need to get them removed. Don't stress it won't affect anything.
Thanks for the reassurance bro

dont listen to these morons you 100% will descend if you get extractions