Should I get rid of my moustache

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Joined
Apr 18, 2023
Posts
1,397
Reputation
1,069
I have had it all my life cant see myself without it.
Does it provide anything beneficial
 
  • +1
Reactions: CHENZOOOO
I hate mine too.
 
let me just use imagination since no pics
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
imma guess you are subhuman since you didnt put any pictures so let me say yes, shave it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and IHeightMogU
I have had it all my life cant see myself without it.
Does it provide anything beneficial
You won't recognize yourself at first but you'll get used to it,look at my profile,i look like 2 different people
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
lose the stache, always works.
unless you lost a bet or you are a homosexual top gun fan.
 

Similar threads

K
Replies
2
Views
26
umbreon888
U
GodsDice
Replies
0
Views
20
GodsDice
GodsDice
F
Replies
3
Views
51
foidslayer333boyo
F
chexo0
Replies
9
Views
65
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
H
Replies
6
Views
67
EugenicsIsLaw
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top