Should I get some sort of skin tightening treatment around the ramus area?

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
1DCE96AD 8728 4A8D BDAA D07DF864FE61

The bone development is there, but it seems as if my skin as not tight enough around the ramus, so it doesn’t appear prominent.
What sort of low-risk procedures are there for this? Should I get a skin tightening treatment, and if so, what type of treatments best suit my issue?

The is my jawline in other lighting where is shows better..
44453BC9 FB0B 46FA 8208 B294DD8C1BEE

but I want it to show in all lighting not just one or two types!

You could get a Genioplasty. It would move your chin forward and tighten skin at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
You look about 15, your skull is still developing, bone growth will tighten your skin.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You look about 15, your skull is still developing, bone growth will tighten your skin.
I’m 23. No way I’m still developing.

greycel thread and replies. I feel like i actually belong here

Lose body fat
Or mew to move your bones up and forward

• JFL
Reactions: rainzm
Bimax stop copeing I fell bad

23, if that's the case I suggest you twinkmax.
Also my nose is way to big to twinkmaxx. Maybe I should either just accept being a subhuman or I have to go the route of hardmaxxing.

View attachment 2845322
The bone development is there, but it seems as if my skin as not tight enough around the ramus, so it doesn’t appear prominent.
What sort of low-risk procedures are there for this? Should I get a skin tightening treatment, and if so, what type of treatments best suit my issue?

The is my jawline in other lighting where is shows better..
View attachment 2845357
but I want it to show in all lighting not just one or two types!
yes

yes to the skin tightening treatment

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159
Bimax stop copeing I fell bad
Bimax is for people with little to no visibility of a jawline, and it’s very high risk. Mines not that bad. Some tightening and / or fillers might be enough but I need to know more in detail before I do any of them.

Last edited:
Bimax is for people with little to no visibility of a jawline, and it’s very high risk. Mines not that bad. Some tightening and / or fillers might be enough but I need to know more in detail before I do any of them.
It's not just your ramus your midface is not ideal either bimax and midface implants will get you off this sight

It's not just your ramus your midface is not ideal either bimax and midface implants will get you off this sight
The thing is I have a decently developed jawline, it’s just not large enough. Do you mean, it could be larger? I feel like my bones are just small in general.

And how can you even see my midface? I cropped it so it’s hard to tell. But please, tell me what you see.

Also my nose is way to big to twinkmaxx. Maybe I should either just accept being a subhuman or I have to go the route of hardmaxxing.
That hasn't been a roadblock for Jewish twinks

vsobel.jpg

That hasn't been a roadblock for Jewish twinks

vsobel.jpg
They are not twinks, they are ugly gay men. Twinks are supposed to be attractive just on the smaller side.

The thing is I have a decently developed jawline, it’s just not large enough. Do you mean, it could be larger? I feel like my bones are just small in general.

And how can you even see my midface? I cropped it so it’s hard to tell. But please, tell me what you see.
Your side kinda resembles some bimax before cases in a way but I'm not an expert some one on here could give you better explanation

Your side kinda resembles some bimax before cases in a way but I'm not an expert some one on here could give you better explanation
My jaw looks amazing from a front view..
E0D57E41 5D82 4D82 B16E 7F0A1F536AD6

My problem is the side profile, it doesn’t show as good as it does from the front..

Attachments

• AF602E86-898F-4732-9EEF-1B55574AEC65.jpeg
    AF602E86-898F-4732-9EEF-1B55574AEC65.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
i don’t really know. maybe some kind of fat removal? maybe like the buccal fat removal but around ur ramus.
Buccal fat removal is for people who want hollow cheeks.. that is not an issue for me
80541A5E 179F 4946 B905 AE82B2402D54

But I notice you said “but around ur ramus”. Is that actually thing? I didn’t know buccal fat travels to the ear / ramus area.

The bone development isn’t there that’s why it isn’t tight

i don’t really know tbh. if anything you can look for a lower face tightening surgery, a lot of people get it when they face the same problem as you

The bone development isn’t there that’s why it isn’t tight
It is actually, but you can only see it in certain lighting and postures..
D9263307 80CF 4607 A6D0 EFBD93A1B052

But I want to see it in ALL lightings and ALL postures even with poor posture if I’m feeling tired.

G
Buccal fat removal is for people who want hollow cheeks.. that is not an issue for me
View attachment 2846643

But I notice you said “but around ur ramus”. Is that actually thing? I didn’t know buccal fat travels to the ear / ramus area.
Your jaw is narrow sir

It is actually, but you can only see it in certain lighting and postures..
View attachment 2846650
But I want to see it in ALL lightings and ALL postures even with poor posture if I’m feeling tired.
No it isn’t

Do you jawmog lets say 95% of people you encounter?

G

Your jaw is narrow sir
In proportion to the rest of my head it is not. And I was talking about hollow cheeks anyway, not the width of my jaw.

No it isn’t

Do you jawmog lets say 95% of people you encounter?
I jaw mog most men but at the same time I am slimmer than most men so who knows. women 50/50. I notice women actually have way better jaw structure than men for some reason, even though it’s somehow considered a “masculine feature” women have more compact and square features than men who have more oblong faces jfl.

In proportion to the rest of my head it is not. And I was talking about hollow cheeks anyway, not the width of my jaw.
Sir you are downgrown asf and recessed. You are lucky to have a jaw somehow

@Blackgymmax

He jaw mogs most men and has a decent jaw, with a sharp gonin angle and good ramus

He jaw mogs most men and has a decent jaw, with a sharp gonin angle and good ramus
No. Majority of ppl are not lean enough like him
He has a decent jaw due to being lean but his structure is below average.

I am mildly downgrown but there are definitely worse cases. And yes because I mew + chew mastic gum.

Compare me a few years ago..
B36F6B43 3A40 4188 BE6B FE2BB0DDE92F

To more recent..
7112FCF0 84A9 4427 8992 03CCFBD8C24D

I somewhat disagree. I have a good front view due to having hollow cheeks (leannaxxed) and my jaw width is actually in decent proportion to the shape of my head. But the side I don’t think is forwardly grown enough. The side view just looks small to me, and I hate it. I love my front view though.

No. Majority of ppl are not lean enough like him
He has a decent jaw due to being lean but his structure is below average.
You are over-exaggerating just a little. These are below average examples..
DDDD5ED8 DA0E 4370 A4C6 D0B47E48AF9E
A4DD4BB5 B341 4E1C ADCB 6322C36D20B3
3B7C9ECE DF4D 401E 84F0 43E65D009CEF
AD2AEEC3 17DE 4D9B B33F 0C14A5A1F9F1

I’m not saying mine is above average. But I don’t think my situation is as bad as these above examples ^..