Should I give computer science another go ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Been thinking about signing up at my local uc college for computer science (not going back to the christian school, but may have to because credits untransferrable etc.). Anyhow, I keep researching best degrees online and computer science keeps popping up. Should I give that another go after I have worked up enough money to afford chegg and other shit I need to survive the schooling LOL.

I'll be going to my final year soon. Personally I don't have a natural spark for it and if it wasn't for ChatGPT I likely would've dropped out by now or got very shit grades. But i'm happy I stuck with it tbh. I can't imagine myself doing anything else.

• +1
Reactions: future_
I'll be going to my final year soon. Personally I don't have a natural spark for it and if it wasn't for ChatGPT I likely would've dropped out by now or got very shit grades. But i'm happy I stuck with it tbh. I can't imagine myself doing anything else.
Alright, i'll slave away at my pharm tech job until I can afford tuition (government gives me shut financial aid). And go to the nearest uc system for computer sci. I'll be cheating on everything using chegg n shut. Good luck on your final year bruh.

• Love it
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
It's nice having tech job in USA right? Imagine doing computer science degree in the south of the Europe.

It's nice having tech job in USA right? Imagine doing computer science degree in the south of the Europe.
what about eastern jeurope? :feelswhy::trepidation:
That's where I want to move after.

Yes it’s a 6 figure job, especially if you get your masters.

Yes it’s a 6 figure job, especially if you get your masters.
I hate how much better it pays in the US than Europe. I don't fucking want to move to muttland.

I hate how much better it pays in the US than Europe. I don't fucking want to move to muttland.
It’s not really too bad here in the USA tbh. But I guess I’m used to it being born here n shit

• +1
It’s not really too bad here in the USA tbh. But I guess I’m used to it being born here n shit
I just want to find a nice gf who isn't a whore. Won't find that in the US of A.

I just want to find a nice gf who isn't a whore. Won't find that in the US of A.
I’m sure there are decent girls out here somewhere if Chad

what about eastern jeurope? :feelswhy::trepidation:
That's where I want to move after.
I think it's better in eastern europe than in Spain, Italy or Greece for example.

• Woah
I think it's better in eastern europe than in Spain, Italy or Greece for example.
Ideally i'd like to work remotely for a western European/ American company and live in eastern Europe. I looked into it a little bit but it seems too good to be true for anyone to do it. At the moment it's hard to find any good job for even a senior engineer, let alone a graduate.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BecomingHuman
you won't find that in any woman above the age of 16

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and Zelenskyiv
you won't find that in any woman above the age of 16
Any woman that's not a virgin and isn't married is a whore, but there are still leagues of whoredom.

• JFL