Should I go back to unis to cold approach ?

Well, back in the old days it totally was, campuses were public spaces, anyone could go there, hang out, you didn't actually have to be a student, now I'm not so sure - there are cameras, guards, etc. they might kick you out if someone complains about you, there are plenty of other of similar places that used to serve as a third place where people would go simply to hang out(public institutions, malls, markets, etc.) that are now fenced, guarded, under surveillance, and where you aren't tolerated simply to loiter there for no reason or do something that might bother some people like trying to approach girls, there are now basically less and less places in real life

where you can go to cold-approach girls.
In my opinion, anywhere on the street is okay, but better would be a place where she would stare at you longer (churches, cafes, bars, clubs, community centres, public libraries, gyms, bookstores, makerspaces, stoops, parks, theaters)

2 places i will never approach a girl at:
- My own gym (if i know she goes there regularly like me)
- my own uni faculty and workplace

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Well, back in the old days it totally was, campuses were public spaces, anyone could go there, hang out, you didn't actually have to be a student, now I'm not so sure - there are cameras, guards, etc. they might kick you out if someone complains about you, there are plenty of other of similar places that used to serve as a third place where people would go simply to hang out(public institutions, malls, markets, etc.) that are now fenced, guarded, under surveillance, and where you aren't tolerated simply to loiter there for no reason or do something that might bother some people like trying to approach girls, there are now basically less and less places in real life where you can go to cold-approach girls.
Bro I just approached a uni girl leaving the campus

It was quite warm approach though because we already made eye contact in the lecture hall.
I made strong signals, got her number and hugged her at the end. She turns out be almost neighboura with me.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar