Should I go back to unis to cold approach ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Or will I just be kicked out for cold approachin n shit ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, PubertyMaxxer, socialcel and 4 others
you will be kicked out within 5 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Manana, ascension and 8 others
why not just go to clubs and approach drunk girls

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Idk bro you're 28 they'll kick you out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb, Pikabro and coispet
its not rape, they're just easier to manipulate
bros not roofying them 💀💀💀
Women under intoxication = too inebriated to give consent

No consent = rape

Rape = Dalit activities

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and User28823

No consent = rape

Rape = Dalit activities
I'm not saying they're too inebriated to give consent, it's not like the bitch is unconscious 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
do it

we need the stories

sjw mindset, kys
Okay mate

You’ve proven you have Indian identity, fucking rapist

Unable to seduce women with your face so you resort to dropping sedatives in their drinks

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Can you vlog it?

I wanna see bojack vlog #5
Alright I’ll try to I just don’t want biches to lose they shut when they see me filming them

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Alright I’ll try to I just don’t want biches to lose they shut when they see me filming them
you dont gotta film each interaction but make the trip a vlog at least

• +1
mirin cuck mentality
You’re a rebel aren’t you?

Hey bro forgot to remind you that rape is a crime!!!! :feelswhy:

Sorry to be so bluepilled

• JFL
You’re a rebel aren’t you?

Hey bro forgot to remind you that rape is a crime!!!! :feelswhy:

Sorry to be so bluepilled
how is talking to a woman rape?

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
how is talking to a woman rape?
The whole point of cold approaching is to potentially have sex with the woman

What’s the point in talking to a drunk woman?

• +1
Okay mate

You’ve proven you have Indian identity, fucking rapist

Unable to seduce women with your face so you resort to dropping sedatives in their drinks
who said anything about that? just like an sjw to assume tbh

It will be simply weird if you aren't a student there anymore, even if some girls will chat with you, they could ask what are you studying and when they will figure out you shouldn't be there they could be creeped out, you need a reason to be there...
Some universities offer separate courses for non-students like foreign languages and other stuff, you can also use their library, I suggest using this approach, the Chinese government for example has opened many free centers in many universities- they offer free Chinese lessons, free Chinese library, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Manana and PubertyMaxxer

to have sex with them?

• JFL
Or will I just be kicked out for cold approachin n shit ?
Idk where you live but in my cities uni it's absolutely weird and not normal to approach unknown girls on campus

It will be simply weird if you aren't a student there anymore, even if some girls will chat with you, they could ask what are you studying and when they will figure out you shouldn't be there they could be creeped out, you need a reason to be there...
Some universities offer separate courses for non-students like foreign languages and other stuff, you can also use their library, I suggest using this approach, the Chinese government for example has opened many free centers in many universities- they offer free Chinese lessons, free Chinese library, etc.
Sheit bro I’m not 45 years old yet like you. I think I can still slide by a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Idk where you live but in my cities uni it's absolutely weird and not normal to approach unknown girls on campus
Sheit I’m praying I can still slide by at 28

Wait you're in Romania right?
Is it actually socially acceptable to cold approach female students on campus there?

Here it absolutely isn't

How is having sex with a drunk woman rape? Am I missing smth? Lol

How is having sex with a drunk woman rape? Am I missing smth? Lol

No consent = rape

Rape = Dalit activities

• JFL

No consent = rape

Rape = Dalit activities
is this acc a law? holy shit

No consent = rape

Rape = Dalit activities
ill also drink and sue her for rape and violating me

is this acc a law? holy shit
lol if you think women won’t accuse you of rape for money after you fuck them when they’re drunk

You think you’re gonna win a case against a woman claiming you raped her?

bro the videos you see where they do that are fake

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PubertyMaxxer
lol if you think women won’t accuse you of rape for money after you fuck them when they’re drunk

You think you’re gonna win a case against a woman claiming you raped her?
never happened to literally anyone I know

No consent = rape

Rape = Dalit activities
doesnt mean you can get her snap. There is advantages to a drunk approach and technically in the eye of the law if you are drunker than her and visibly passout its called fair

• +1
Reactions: coispet
doesnt mean you can get her snap. There is advantages to a drunk approach and technically in the eye of the law if you are drunker than her and visibly passout its called fair
Of course but I was talking about guys that have the intention of taking her to the bathroom and fucking her

If she’s intoxicated and she gives you her snap it’s harmless, the next day when she’s not intoxicated she could delete the guy or do whatever since now whatever she does is out of her autonomy and not due to peer pressure

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Wait you're in Romania right?
Is it actually socially acceptable to cold approach female students on campus there?

Here it absolutely isn't
Well, back in the old days it totally was, campuses were public spaces, anyone could go there, hang out, you didn't actually have to be a student, now I'm not so sure - there are cameras, guards, etc. they might kick you out if someone complains about you, there are plenty of other of similar places that used to serve as a third place where people would go simply to hang out(public institutions, malls, markets, etc.) that are now fenced, guarded, under surveillance, and where you aren't tolerated simply to loiter there for no reason or do something that might bother some people like trying to approach girls, there are now basically less and less places in real life where you can go to cold-approach girls.

• +1