Should i go lower than 15% bf for summer

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
I stayed consistent on my lean bulk for over 1,5 year and gained 15kg from 55kg to 70kg while growing from 166cm to 175 cm at 15 years, i have slight ab definition in good lighting. Should i go lower to make my jaw more lean and getting leaner in general?

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, DonaldJTrump and no clue
Yes you should at least try to reduce the body fat. A friend of mine has already gone through this situation. He's got himself to 10 percent. Making yourself more lean would also always be a help. As long as you improve something over the upcoming summer, you'll be fine.

Yes you should at least try to reduce the body fat. A friend of mine has already gone through this situation. He's got himself to 10 percent. Making yourself more lean would also always be a help. As long as you improve something over the upcoming summer, you'll be fine.
The biggest problem with me being leaner is eating, im used to eat in my maintenece, never lower or else ill feel hungry asf or sleepy, ill try to not eat when im not even hungry even though i should eat. Also i dont wanna stunt my growth, gotta be carefull

• +1
Reactions: no clue
If you are 15, I'm not sure that I would advise weightloss unless you're fat, not sure if there would really be a great benefit anyways.I would be worried about my height anyways, but that is just me.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
If you are 15, I'm not sure that I would advise weightloss unless you're fat, not sure if there would really be a great benefit anyways.I would be worried about my height anyways, but that is just me.
That's right, i mean it's gonna be summer and i wanted to have better abs and be leaner but i also don't wanna feel hungry all the time

If you want to eat better but also still feel full by night, I recommend eating a serving of spinach as it contains magnesium. In my experience it also helps you sleep better as well.

• +1
That's right, i mean it's gonna be summer and i wanted to have better abs and be leaner but i also don't wanna feel hungry all the time
Realistically, there are diminishing returns going past 15% body fat. If that's where you are sitting, and your face is even remotely acceptable, I think you'll be fine without. If you are like 25% bodyfat, maybe lean up a bit.

• +1
If you want to eat better but also still feel full by night, I recommend eating a serving of spinach as it contains magnesium. In my experience it also helps you sleep better as well.
My grandma cooks insane spinach

Realistically, there are diminishing returns going past 15% body fat. If that's where you are sitting, and your face is even remotely acceptable, I think you'll be fine without. If you are like 25% bodyfat, maybe lean up a bit.
My face is pretty defined

If you are still going through puberty it should be better to stay around there and get good nutrition and what not in order to grow, only worry abt staying low body fat after puberty imo

• +1
If you are still going through puberty it should be better to stay around there and get good nutrition and what not in order to grow, only worry abt staying low body fat after puberty imo
I guess, 15% is the sweet spot for me to feel comfortable, looking somewhat lean and getting enough nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Hess
I guess, 15% is the sweet spot for me to feel comfortable, looking somewhat lean and getting enough nutrients
Yeah exactly, just stay around there and make sure you get all the good nutrients in while your still growing

• +1
I stayed consistent on my lean bulk for over 1,5 year and gained 15kg from 55kg to 70kg while growing from 166cm to 175 cm at 15 years, i have slight ab definition in good lighting. Should i go lower to make my jaw more lean and getting leaner in general?
how do you leanmaxx , im trying to eat in deficit and i think i do but i still dont lose fat