Should I go on accutane?

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
Acne has worsened quite a lot since starting aromasin. Probably due to more DHT. No body acne yet but face alot more acne and pimples bursting during sleep.

Should I try antibiotic course to try get this temporarily down? Or straight to accutane.

I'm trying to heightmaxx rn as well which may get thrown off from accutane.

Already upped tretinoin 0.5% to 1%

Do not use antibiotics for acne. Not only do they not work, but they also lead to bacterial resistance. Hop on accutane

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and SubhumanForever
Do not use antibiotics for acne. Not only do they not work, but they also lead to bacterial resistance. Hop on accutane
do yk of any topical anti dht creams or something? The reason why the acne is worse is cuz of the aromatase inhibitor causing increase in DHT im pretty sure (and exemestane metabolite). I have tried ketokonazole but it does not work that well.

I dont want to use accutane yet cuz of its effect on bones, i want to delay it as much as possible unitl after my HGH cycle for heightmaxxing is done with.

Acne has worsened quite a lot since starting aromasin. Probably due to more DHT. No body acne yet but face alot more acne and pimples bursting during sleep.

Should I try antibiotic course to try get this temporarily down? Or straight to accutane.

I'm trying to heightmaxx rn as well which may get thrown off from accutane.

Already upped tretinoin 0.5% to 1%
u will fuck your growth and dimorph

just use tretinoin consistent

tret doesnt do much for acne

just go on accutane. i dont think it stunts growth and even if it did it only would after around 6-9 months

I ended up switched to different antibiotic it has controlled it for now
oral antibiotics? like doxy minocycline tetracycline it will fuck up your gut its effective for short term its also effective for long term but acne will not disappear after not using antibiotics just drink 333 ml kefir everyday and use probiotics and prebiotics supplement
tret doesnt do much for acne

just go on accutane. i dont think it stunts growth and even if it did it only would after around 6-9 months
it does

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser
oral antibiotics? like doxy minocycline tetracycline it will fuck up your gut its effective for short term its also effective for long term but acne will not disappear after not using antibiotics just drink 333 ml kefir everyday and use probiotics and prebiotics supplement

it does
topical erythryomycin with zinc. not oral. yeah ik acne will come back when antibiotics are stopped but i would only use them till im done heightmaxxing then go on accutane

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
topical erythryomycin with zinc. not oral. yeah ik acne will come back when antibiotics are stopped but i would only use them till im done heightmaxxing then go on accutane
erythromycin with benzoyl ? that will be good with benzoyl peroxide but just listen to your doc

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
erythromycin with benzoyl ? that will be good with benzoyl peroxide but just listen to your doc
tried benzoyl before but it hasnt worked that well. they said the zinc will prevent resistance to erythromycin. i am using azelaic acid and tretinoin with it (at diff times of day)