Should I go on Roids or is this big enough

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
I want to leave humanity behind tbh, im a natty lifter, I'm not really strong either. In the 2 pic I was 190-200lbs can't remember exactly. I'm 6ft3 and the other pics I fluctuate to 215-230lbs im not pumped in any of the shirtless pics I am somewhat pumped (not peak) in the pic with the black shirt at the gym.

Attachments

• IMG_5110.jpg
    IMG_5110.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 790
  • IMG_5111.PNG
    IMG_5111.PNG
    137 KB · Views: 1,141
  • IMG_5055.PNG
    IMG_5055.PNG
    198 KB · Views: 929
  • IMG_5060.PNG
    IMG_5060.PNG
    112.7 KB · Views: 880
  • IMG_5114.PNG
    IMG_5114.PNG
    158.2 KB · Views: 1,229
  • IMG_5058.PNG
    IMG_5058.PNG
    225 KB · Views: 888
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GucciMvne, Warlow, TheChosenChad and 12 others
Obviously enough lol
Thats too big for foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, bdycope, Chadeep and 7 others
height? good fridge frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5143 and 9 others
Damn my nigga be boxmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5204, MusicMaxxingMidget and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Worthlesshapa777, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
No man. Your skull already looks too small for your frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gremblo, BigBoy, chance and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 5143
My nigga your body is already ideal, mirin those genetics.

You need to just focus on face.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 5143, Luke LLL and 2 others
jesus Christ no lol you literally mog every typical roider , legit mirin hard. im just curious what size clothing do u wear with a bideltoid like that? legit insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
jesus Christ no lol you literally mog every typical roider , legit mirin hard. im just curious what size clothing do u wear with a bideltoid like that? legit insane.
Since I live in northern Canada and it's cold most of time I wear thick hoodies which even enhance my frame. I don't even have that much muscle since I'm not really strong, so my body will get bigger automatically when I get stronger, so I have no choice.

Tellemsex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
@SayNoToRotting

• +1
worst case of face not fitting frame I’ve ever seen. You look comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, OCDMaxxing, Patient A and 3 others
you don't look good with your shirt off. you do look good with your shirt on. take that as you will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045 and Deleted member 5143
you don't look good with your shirt off. you do look good with your shirt on. take that as you will.
Well I'm not lean in most of those pics,I have other pics when I was leaner and I looked better shirtless, I just care about size and as natty lifter you have to sacrifice some leanness, imo this is a really good physique natty especially considering I have been srs lifting for only 1.5 years and intermediate/somewhat advance on some lifts strength wise. I haven't even scratched the surface on my potential. Also the 2nd looks good shirtless but it doesn't matter what I say.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Deleted member 4614
23.5-23.8 inch bideltoid I'm pretty sure I was 24 and over when I was a fatass
This might be the first one on here who truthfully comes close to these stats.

Congratulations, you are huge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, IWantToMax and Deleted member 3593
This might be the first one on here who truthfully comes close to these stats.

Congratulations, you are huge.
Thanks bro and I'm not done yet, I know I can hit 24 bideltoid when lean

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Jfl if you think this post is real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Eduardo DOV
Well I'm not lean in most of those pics,I have other pics when I was leaner and I looked better shirtless, I just care about size and as natty lifter you have to sacrifice some leanness, imo this is a really good physique natty especially considering I have been srs lifting for only 1.5 years and intermediate/somewhat advance on some lifts strength wise. I haven't even scratched the surface on my potential. Also the 2nd looks good shirtless but it doesn't matter what I say.
https://strengthlevel.com/ to calculate ur strength level

• +1
all pics look uncanny somehow, like your head looks small as fuck especially in second photo it literally looks like the size of an orange. i dont mean it as an insult, might just be that your frame is insanely wide in comparison. bare in mind i have similar stats, 6’4” 215 but my bideltoid isn’t that wide. My shoulders circumference is 53 inches but idk the bideltoid width.

anyway you already look good, obviously mogging 99% of men, and i think if you’ve only been lifting for 1.5 years its kind of crazy the potential you have just naturally even. personally i would train naturally for a bit and maybe think of steroids once you hit a plateau which wouldn’t happen for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and OCDMaxxing
JFL what a tiny head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Patient A
all pics look uncanny somehow, like your head looks small as fuck especially in second photo it literally looks like the size of an orange. i dont mean it as an insult, might just be that your frame is insanely wide in comparison. bare in mind i have similar stats, 6’4” 215 but my bideltoid isn’t that wide. My shoulders circumference is 53 inches but idk the bideltoid width.

anyway you already look good, obviously mogging 99% of men, and i think if you’ve only been lifting for 1.5 years its kind of crazy the potential you have just naturally even. personally i would train naturally for a bit and maybe think of steroids once you hit a plateau which wouldn’t happen for a long time
I have a 23 inch skull it looks good from the side, but the front no since I have a narrow jaw and weak fwhr, but yes I was thinking the same thing, max out my natty gains and maybe trt when I get older

Attachments

• IMG_5061.PNG
    IMG_5061.PNG
    153.9 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_5121.PNG
    IMG_5121.PNG
    158 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noobeater
Lmfao your frame is comically big compared to ur head

You have wide frame but bad natural athleticism and balance, and a high center of gravity,

I could knock your twink skull out with one swipe of my 295lb bench right hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 3832
I have a 23 inch skull it looks good from the side, but the front no since I have a narrow jaw and weak fwhr, but yes I was thinking the same thing, max out my natty gains and maybe trt when I get older

lmao that foid orgasmed when she saw you. mirin hard.

• +1
You can do whatever you want but I would cut down hard and get on gear so you look like you lift without flexing. Arms and legs can probably use some meat. That is just the look I prefer. You could monster the fuck up with that height. You can't get big enough at that height. Reminded me of khal drogo for some reason. You need more meat and tattoos. Should have taken unflexed photos.

• +1
bad boy max with tattoos and and scruff

• +1
Reactions: laske.7 and Deleted member 5143
I want to leave humanity behind tbh, im a natty lifter, I'm not really strong either. In the 2 pic I was 190-200lbs can't remember exactly. I'm 6ft3 and the other pics I fluctuate to 215-230lbs im not pumped in any of the shirtless pics I am somewhat pumped (not peak) in the pic with the black shirt at the gym.
Famn ma nigga u got a nice frame, it's justthe skull that's a bit too small

• +1
MIRIN

if you walked into my gym 10% would just immediately leave from gymtimidation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and OCDMaxxing
Top 1% for a natty.

• +1
Holy shit lmao

• +1
Bean

• +1
With that frame you don't even need roids. Roids are for framecels like me

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
Dude with that look you will only attract gymcels mirin but no girls. You don't need much more muscles

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 5143 and OCDMaxxing
beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Stingray
oh my god small skull looks so fucking bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Patient A

You have wide frame but bad natural athleticism and balance, and a high center of gravity,

Keep coping paki manlet, there is no bench for that pitiful height, and I'm not done gymcelling yet I'm just getting started yet I still mog you. And yeah 23 inch skull is total skullcel. If you seen me irl you would be intimidated especially when I was 240.

Stop going to the gym lmao

but honestly bro, unless you have fucked up body image you obviously are more fit than nearly everyone you will meet

• +1
Keep coping paki manlet, there is no bench for that pitiful height, and I'm not done gymcelling yet I'm just getting started yet I still mog you. And yeah 23 inch skull is total skullcel. If you seen me irl you would be intimidated especially when I was 240.
Bruh look at your disgustingly proportioned non-athletic low center of gravity body and your tiny pinhead LMFAO!
img_5111-png.277380

STOP COPING!!

If you were actually able to capitalize off ur height and frame despite else being incel you wouldn't be on this obscure incel forum asking for advice.

You have been iqmogged brutally, son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Rift
Bruh look at your disgustingly proportioned non-athletic low center of gravity body and your tiny pinhead LMFAO!
img_5111-png.277380

STOP COPING!!

If you were actually able to capitalize off ur height and frame despite else being incel you wouldn't be on this obscure incel forum asking for advice.

You have been iqmogged brutally, son.
That pic is basically non-gymcelled you dumbfuck, I'm depleted with no pump. are you going to ignore the other ones, keep coping hard, people always ask me if I play sports or if I an athlete/boxer
IMG 5126

No pump, weak asf natural lifter no crazy lightning. Jfl @ the copers on these forums.

Bonus pic

IMG 4809

IMG 5122

Last edited:
Thanks bro and I'm not done yet, I know I can hit 24 bideltoid when lean
dude don’t.

it’s already too much, it looks comical with your small skull

not trying to be mean, telling you this for your own good, just focus on maintenance at this point and hone your efforts at face looksmaxing and money/status

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • +1
I wish i was your height and frame tho, i have the big warrior skull and facial features for it.

• +1

Benching much won’t make you a hard puncher

• +1
That pic is basically non-gymcelled you dumbfuck, I'm depleted with no pump. are you going to ignore the other ones, keep coping hard, people always ask me if I play sports or if I an athlete/boxer
View attachment 277945

No pump, weak asf natural lifter no crazy lightning. Jfl @ the copers on these forums.

Bonus pic

View attachment 277966

View attachment 277968
You are a coping subhuman and you look like a swamp creature you fragile skulled cuck... one swipe of my 295lb bench top 1% right palm would shatter your feminine fairy microskull, you utter junkyard dog. never forget this.

Broooooo🤣
img_5111-png.277380

did you morph your head to be smaller? 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 2506 and Zeta ascended
Humble brags me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506