Should I go on Roids or is this big enough

Mogga
Btw the girl in white shorts is extra thicc

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
legendary bump tbh

Well, let's not bullshit ourselves here:

Steroids promote anabolism and growth (mtor, etc...), and their use if often coupled with higher caloric intake (more digestion, more oxidative stress, faster aging),

which is directly antagonistic to what promotes longevity, and youth (caloric restriction).

I know, I know, it's all about LOOKING YOUNG, not necessarily staying young on a biological level.

But still, I really think, if we are really to be serious about looksmaxxing on the long term, we cannot do it on external youthmaxxing alone.

Technically, every breath we take is aging, every calorie we eat is aging, every cope we tell ourselves to indulge (less sleep, cheat meals, skip exercise sessions, etc...) is aging.

It won't make a difference now, but if, like me, your goal is to LOOK and FEEL like a 25 year old when you are 40, we have to get obsessive about it.

Which means, one way or another, implementing a Caloric restriction protocol, or at least some type of fasting regimen.

I'm not saying we have to say goodbye to a lean, muscular body, and quality of life (studies show reproductive ability is inversely correlated to lifespan in men, which seems to make sense);

Living a longer "youthful" period of life (let's say, trying to extend relative youth to 40 and beyond, instead of being done at 30) shouldn't come at the price of a lower quality of life.

So, instead of living the miserable life of cutting caloric intake day in, day out, I put in place a protocol geared towards the goal of maintaining youth EXTERNALLY, and INTERNALLY; seems to work for me for now:

I alternate between:

- Three-week periods of "normal" living (Weight training with lean bulking, slight caloric surplus, anabolism is required)

with

- 6-7 day water fasting (Activates catabolism and clearing of senescent cells, promotes multi-system level regeneration).

So yes, life is not that fun one week out of every month (although fasting is easier than thought, once you overcome hunger pangs).

But that's the price I'm willing to pay to extend the youthful part of my life.

Ofc it comes alongside some sort of looksmaxxing regimen (Skincare, softmaxxing, surgeries)

no gym or roids for that face of yours, sorry bro

wish I had his frame my head isn't tiny either

i would have probably ascended long ago if i had that frame, my frame is average but same height as him fucccckkkk im mirin he's so wide