• No and look like thinka

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018

the fact you're asking this question should answer the question itself

JFL.
kill urself you bloated impulsive zero self-control subhuman trash. Do you cream urself at night thinking about me? Sad.

You would look like a blob if u didn't rather than thinka who has never seen a meal over 500 kcal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
You wanna slay? go gym. its a great cope and the most available looksmaxxing there is. FYI its over if you dont get that membership

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
You wanna slay? go gym. its a great cope and the most available looksmaxxing there is. FYI its over if you dont get that membership
okie dokie but I fucking hate the gym I go to. Nysc is what it's called btw

PICK UP SOME LIGHT SHIT AND DROP IT WHILE PRETENDING IT'S REALLY HEAVY MOTHERFUCKER
#furiousfriday
#feetnessfriday
#LOVEITKILLIT

@Nibba @battlefieldincel what's the average height of men in your local gym?

Around 5'10. There is one dude who shows up who is like 6'6 though.

6'0-6'2

There are quite a few that are taller than me by a few inches. Some guys are about 6'7-8

6'0-6'2

There are quite a few that are taller than me by a few inches. Some guys are about 6'7-8
:feelsgiga:. Must be suicide fuel, tbh.

everyone under 6'0 above 6'4 must be culled and removed from the human population, tbh.
Tbh, I can't withstand being height mogged, Iv been face mogged my entire life, but height, only twice. Height mog is the worst tbh.

Tbh, I can't withstand being height mogged, Iv been face mogged my entire life, but height, only twice. Height mog is the worst tbh.
At your height height you might still get mogged from time to time. Need to be taller for that to never happen
id need 3 inch lifts just to feel average in a whitecuck country JFL.

At your height height you might still get mogged from time to time. Need to be taller for that to never happen
id need 3 inch lifts just to feel average in a whitecuck country JFL.
Ik. It hurts terribly. Does one keep growing after 18? 5 more cm would be nice.

Ik. It hurts terribly. Does one keep growing after 18? 5 more cm would be nice.
>5 cm
fucking lol
No man, only late bloomers keep growing until their early to mid 20s. Expect 1 cm at most
(you don't look like a late bloomer but I could be mistaken)

>5 cm
fucking lol
No man, only late bloomers keep growing until their early to mid 20s. Expect 1 cm at most
(you don't look like a late bloomer but I could be mistaken)
I hit puberty at 8 lmfao, I grew 2 inches in the past 2 years though.

I hit puberty at 8 lmfao, I grew 2 inches in the past 2 years though.
LOL.
Well, I don't know the science behind it, but I keep reading anecdotal reports of people in their late teens- early 20s suddenly growing several centimeters taller after a long period of arrested growth. I wouldn't expect you to grow any taller, but always have hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Probably closer to 6'6 tbh. Idk but yeah either way that's tall af. Idk if I'd wanna be that tall tbh
6'5 is ideal imo. Any more and you would have to roid really hard to not look like a lanklet.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
6'5 is ideal imo. Any more and you would have to roid really hard to not look like a lanklet.
Dude just lift fraud like me. You could wear comfortable 2 inch lifts and become 6'5 .
Fuckin lol

:feelsgiga:. Must be suicide fuel, tbh.
Me being afraid of getting height mogged is a big factor that makes me not want to go to the gym.
I don't care about getting musclemogged but getting height mogged would be suicidefuel @Nibba

Last edited:
Me being afraid of getting height mogged is a big factor that makes me not want to go to the gym.
I don't care about getting musclemaxing but getting height mogged would be suicidefuel @Nibba
This guy is 192, height isn't something that he should be worrying about JFL. I just told him that he would still get mogged by taller guys every now and then

Dude just lift fraud like me. You could wear comfortable 2 inch lifts and become 6'5 .
Fuckin lol
Yes, I'm worried someone might notice, that would be very embarrassing.

Yes, I'm worried someone might notice, that would be very embarrassing.
No one will notice if done correctly. It will only become obvious if you sperg out and decide to wear 4 inch lifts to the gym. lol

This guy is 192, height isn't something that he should be worrying about JFL. I just told him that he would still get mogged by taller guys every now and then
Where did you buy your lifts/insoles? And would normal winter boots work? 1.5 inch lifts (+0.5 inch shoe sole) could get me to 6'2 which is average college guy height I guess?

No one will notice if done correctly. It will only become obvious if you sperg out and decide to wear 4 inch lifts to the gym. lol
Tbh I'm just being an idiot right now. The 6'6 guy at the gym comes with 2 friends, one is 6'1, the other is like 5'7, the 6'6 and 6'1 guy are incels, I never hear them talking about girls or never see them with any, the 5'7 dude is always walking with an attractive girl everytime I see him on the street, cause he is good looking while the tall dudes are ugly. Why height when it's all about the face.:feelsbadman:

Tbh I'm just being an idiot right now. The 6'6 guy at the gym comes with 2 friends, one is 6'1, the other is like 5'7, the 6'6 and 6'1 guy are incels, I never hear them talking about girls or never see them with any, the 5'7 dude is always walking with an attractive girl everytime I see him on the street, cause he is good looking while the tall dudes are ugly. Why height when it's all about the face.:feelsbadman:
no one disputes the final point. But you always want to try and avoid getting heightmogged even as a tallfag because it saps your confidence and really makes you feel like less of a man. As if you just moved down the dominance hierarchy. And so lifts are an easy solution for that

no one disputes the final point. But you always want to try and avoid getting heightmogged even as a tallfag because it saps your confidence and really makes you feel like less of a man. As if you just moved down the dominance hierarchy. And so lifts are an easy solution for that
Very true. Even though I was always face mogged I always felt better cause I was taller, so it never affected me.

Very true. Even though I was always face mogged I always felt better cause I was taller, so it never affected me.
Exactly. Height is such a powerful evolutionary indicator (for lack of a better term). Nothing gives you more confidence (and hence less inhibition and more social dominance) than towering over everyone. Nothing

Exactly. Height is such a powerful evolutionary indicator (for lack of a better term). Nothing gives you more confidence (and hence less inhibition and more social dominance) than towering over everyone. Nothing
This is where muscle comes in. Height + being muscular at sub 10% body fat, you will feel like a god even if you're an incel lmao.

This is where muscle comes in. Height + being muscular at sub 10% body fat, you will feel like a god even if you're an incel lmao.
I'd rather be

6'5 + muscular + 6 % body fat + 22 inch bideltoid

than a trillionaire, a dictator, or anything of that sort

not even joking.

I'd rather be

6'5 + muscular + 6 % body fat + 22 inch bideltoid

than a trillionaire, a dictator, or anything of that sort

not even joking.
At 6% bf it's almost impossible to not have a chiseled bone structure. That paired with being tall, muscular and wide = a pussy destroying machine.

At 6% bf it's almost impossible to not have a chiseled bone structure
Unless you have retarded middle eastern genes. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fatpill is so brutal. Thinking of making a thread on this topic

@extreme-overthinker
nice selfie!