Should I grow the beard

britishbomber

britishbomber

Bronze
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
400
Reputation
151
16M
Tryna grow a stubble so hopefully it gives a bit of dimo and better misc
been growing it for like 5 days now should I keep growing it and trimming it or shave it
because idk if it’s gonna get thicker and I’m too impatient
Please reply fast bc I’m about to shave ts
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4382.jpeg
    IMG_4382.jpeg
    421.1 KB · Views: 0
shave it looks like dick hair
 
nah, looks shit. I get that much of beard after 24 hours of shave :fuk:
 
nah, looks shit. I get that much of beard after 24 hours of shave :fuk:
Yh so do I mate
It looks like that after 24hrs and it gradually gets longer but idc about how long it is I want it to be thick but ig it’s not ready yet
Idk why ur tryna flex that though just means ur a child and your in late stages of puberty / finished growing

or ur an adult so it’s not rlly a flex
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x
Yh so do I mate
It looks like that after 24hrs and it gradually gets longer but idc about how long it is I want it to be thick but ig it’s not ready yet
Idk why ur tryna flex that though just means ur a child and your in late stages of puberty / finished growing

or ur an adult so it’s not rlly a flex
I ain't flexing, I'm saying it looks bad. You can grow a good stubble once your beard density & growth increases :fuk:

I'm 16 too, not an adult :ogre:
 
I ain't flexing, I'm saying it looks bad. You can grow a good stubble once your beard density & growth increases :fuk:

I'm 16 too, not an adult :ogre:
Thanks daddy appreciate it
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x

Similar threads

sunlessthegreat
Replies
2
Views
25
zenautist
zenautist
chop
Replies
2
Views
63
reda2010
reda2010
jsmogu
Replies
9
Views
124
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
erdemwantstoascend
Replies
8
Views
66
sv3rige
sv3rige
p\lled
Replies
4
Views
26
hitch
hitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top