Should I gymcope

T

tranifani

Bronze
i am 5,10 150 pounds following months of leanmaxxing, due to certain life circumstances I spent a month in a large caloric deficit with little sleep and no training, I’m now probably 12-14 percent bodyfat and although my face looks a lot better, I am being bitched by other men in real life, I am not particularly tall or masc in appearance and am being called “twink” and “pretty boy” by my male peers, this winter I want to enter a mild caloric surplus (200-400) and hopefully weight 160+. Is this surplus needed? Is gym at all even needed, I get a lot of female attention but I hate feeling like the average man could essentially molest me

I really want to keep my leanness I worked so hard for

I read this and you say that you get women and the problem is that other men probabily jealous are telling twink and you think you can get molest you bro i would suggest to training boxing or another martial art instead of lifting weight.

I read this and you say that you get women and the problem is that other men probabily jealous are telling twink and you think you can get molest you bro i would suggest to training boxing or another martial art instead of lifting weight.
I plan on trying muy Thai next year or something

@shalomnigga can I pm you physique I don’t trust other users